PDA

View Full Version : Helicopter Fishing!

Ken
08-08-2009, 10:30 AM
Ain't ever seen this before..........

Helicopter Fishing!

New attempt from NightFlyyer, using Blue Ray Heli.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y2PpdZkXLY&feature=related

crashdive123
08-09-2009, 06:40 AM
Can you imagine finally hooking that big fish you've always dreamed of? Bye-bye helicopter.

2dumb2kwit
08-09-2009, 08:57 AM
Can you imagine finally hooking that big fish you've always dreamed of? Bye-bye helicopter.

We need a bigger boat...er..a...helicopter! :innocent:

Ken
08-09-2009, 09:03 AM
We need a bigger boat...er..a...helicopter! :innocent:

Why no video? :sneaky2:

2dumb2kwit
08-09-2009, 09:09 AM
Why no video? :sneaky2:

Two reasons;
1. I doubt one exist.
2. I'm too lazy to look for one! LOL

Ken
08-09-2009, 09:10 AM
Two reasons;
1. I doubt one exist.
2. I'm too lazy to look for one! LOL

The truth is revealed slowly. Dumb AND Lazy, huh? :innocent:

2dumb2kwit
08-09-2009, 09:57 AM
The truth is revealed slowly. Dumb AND Lazy, huh? :innocent:

You left out "fat".:sneaky2:

Ken
08-09-2009, 10:19 AM
You left out "fat".:sneaky2:

Sorry. :innocent:

Fat, too.

skully
08-12-2009, 10:54 AM
booooooooooooooo
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooboooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ken
08-12-2009, 10:57 AM
god ****** this thread sucks

So does your mouth.

You've been quite active here today, Skully. All lies, B.S., and stupid posts, but still active. Time for your medication?

:ban::ban::ban:

RangerXanatos
08-12-2009, 11:06 AM
god #$%^*! this thread sucks

I see that you've been a member since late 2007. With an attitude like this, you WON'T be a member for very much longer.

Ken
08-12-2009, 11:18 AM
booooooooooooooo
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooboooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Last edited by skully; Today at 11:14 AM. Reason: because i hate Ken

Just a jerk. :innocent:

skully
08-12-2009, 11:18 AM
So does your mouth.
You've been quite active here today, Skully. All lies, B.S., and stupid posts, but still active. Time for your medication?

:ban::ban::ban:

now who needs there pills sadistic phyco B***h

Stargazer
08-12-2009, 11:22 AM
Reason for Edit..Because I hate Ken.

Ken I wonder if we could get skully to lick a bumper?

Ken
08-12-2009, 11:23 AM
now who needs there pills sadistic phyco B***h

Did you mean, "Now, who needs their pills, sadistic psycho b***h?"

Very, very poor writing skills, Skully. Very poor. You ever been to school?

Stargazer
08-12-2009, 11:23 AM
Skully I would tread tho's waters verry carefully if I were you.

Ken
08-12-2009, 11:25 AM
Reason for Edit..Because I hate Ken.

Ken I wonder if we could get skully to lick a bumper?

Well, probably. He claimed in an earlier post today that he lost his index finger because he wasn't paying attention when he was cutting an orange. Stupid is as stupid does.........

Stargazer
08-12-2009, 11:28 AM
Thats why children sould never play with knives.I wonder what will be next? I lost an eye running with scisors in my hand.

Pal334
08-12-2009, 11:29 AM
Ken do I detect a bit of discord? :)

Ken
08-12-2009, 11:30 AM
Thats why children sould never play with knives.I wonder what will be next? I lost an eye running with scisors in my hand.

..........the vaccuum cleaner sucked my brain right out of my ear? :innocent:

Ken
08-12-2009, 11:32 AM
Ken do I detect a bit of discord? :)

Hey Pal!

Have you read the crap this kid has posted today? Claims he was SAS, lost a finger while cutting an orange, uses foul language........

Parents should supervise their children's use of computers.

Pal334
08-12-2009, 11:37 AM
Hey Pal!

Have you read the crap this kid has posted today? Claims he was SAS, lost a finger while cutting an orange, uses foul language........

Parents should supervise their children's use of computers.

I have seen them. Was confused by his "join date". At first I just thought he was doing a "drive by". He will wither on the vine soon. But he does provide some level of entertainment :)

Ken
08-12-2009, 11:38 AM
I have seen them. Was confused by his "join date". At first I just thought he was doing a "drive by". He will wither on the vine soon. But he does provide some level of entertainment :)

I gotta' get to court. Late already. See ya' later!

tonester
08-12-2009, 11:58 AM
Did you mean, "Now, who needs their pills, sadistic psycho b***h?"

Very, very poor writing skills, Skully. Very poor. You ever been to school?

apparently they dont teach you how to spell in the sas

erunkiswldrnssurvival
08-12-2009, 12:09 PM

If the blades were sharpened he could make the worlds first Heli-sushi ! and i thought that "fish get in the boat thread was cool"!