PDA

View Full Version : New to this forum

woodwose
10-21-2007, 04:05 PM
Hmmm, well, I live in the Pacific Northwest USA. I am a truck driver. I have an interest in surviving in the wilderness. I backpack and camp and hike... I go sport fishing occationally. I am very concerned about how the events in the world are shaping up and that leads me to an interest in self sufficiency and disaster preparedness/survival. I am here to learn and teach.

More about me?? google istj and you'll come up with my personality description according to the Briggs Meyers personality test... it is a perfect fit.

corndog-44
10-21-2007, 07:47 PM
Welcome to Wilderness Survival. Are you an owner/operator? Hauling what kind of freight? Looking forward talking with ya.

Sarge47
10-21-2007, 08:08 PM
Hmmm, well, I live in the Pacific Northwest USA. I am a truck driver. I have an interest in surviving in the wilderness. I backpack and camp and hike... I go sport fishing occationally. I am very concerned about how the events in the world are shaping up and that leads me to an interest in self sufficiency and disaster preparedness/survival. I am here to learn and teach.

Hey trucker, hows it going? Welcome to the Wolf Pack. I used to sell Insurance and even was a field underwriter, but the market was moving over to senior citizens so now I'm driving buses...a lot more relaxing.

woodwose
10-22-2007, 08:30 PM
Welcome to Wilderness Survival. Are you an owner/operator? Hauling what kind of freight? Looking forward talking with ya.
Thanks... Nope.. not an owner operator. I work for a small cargo transport company.. and not even driving the big rigs anymore. I only go about 200 miles one way.. turn around and come home. I haul office supplies mostly.. and other freight. :D

woodwose
10-22-2007, 08:32 PM
Hey trucker, hows it going? Welcome to the Wolf Pack. I used to sell Insurance and even was a field underwriter, but the market was moving over to senior citizens so now I'm driving buses...a lot more relaxing.
Thanks.. Hmm, never got into driving buses.. except when I was active duty... motorpool sgt.. I drive freight.. it doesn't talk back to ya. Greyhound? or school buses? :D

Just recently registered a website URL.. so now I am a webmaster kinda sorta..

Sarge47
10-23-2007, 07:00 AM
Thanks.. Hmm, never got into driving buses.. except when I was active duty... motorpool sgt.. I drive freight.. it doesn't talk back to ya. Greyhound? or school buses? :D

Transit, School & Charter; had a semi crash into my school bus one morning though.