PDA

View Full Version : any software making all kinds of gun sounds when clicking keyboard

welchvahe
07-23-2009, 06:11 AM
Which software can let my pc make gun sounds each time i click my keyboard. I find such software for quit a long time.Is there anybody in this forum can introduce such software to me.I値l appreciate that.THX~

crashdive123
07-23-2009, 07:05 AM
Which software can let my pc make gun sounds each time i click my keyboard. I find such software for quit a long time.Is there anybody in this forum can introduce such software to me.I値l appreciate that.THX~

That software is so common that you wouldn't believe it. I can introduce you to such software, but only after you go here ("http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14') and give us a proper introduction.

Rick
07-23-2009, 07:33 AM
Man!!! You must have signed up to 1000 forums and asked the same question on everyone of them. I'm sure you'll get answer from 400-500 of them. Of course, spammers do the same thing. Hmmmmmm.

crashdive123
07-23-2009, 07:36 AM
Based on the IP and the flooding of forums - I was kind of curious as to what it was selling before it got banned.

Ken
07-23-2009, 07:55 AM
Based on the IP and the flooding of forums - I was kind of curious as to what it was selling before it got banned.

Probably replacement "H" keys for your keyboard. That's a pretty popular gun sound, and that "H" key is likely to wear out pretty quick.......:innocent:

Jonesy
07-23-2009, 08:06 AM

Or maybe a flushing sound

Rick
07-23-2009, 08:11 AM
There's always the option of making the sound yourself every time you hit a key.

welderguy
07-23-2009, 08:13 AM
There's always the option of making the sound yourself every time you hit a key.

I used to do that then I got this really cool med from my doc now I only rock back and forth and hum