PDA

View Full Version : There’s “Hope” For You Single Women Out There!

Ken
07-22-2009, 09:48 PM
There’s “Hope” For You Single Women Out There!

Ladies, get ready to meet A REAL MAN!

Okay, I usually don’t go around playing matchmaker. (In fact, this is the first time.) BUT LADIES, THIS GUY IS A REAL CATCH! One of the “most eligible” crowd.

For those of you who don’t know my friend, who I’ll call “Hope” until more proper introductions can be made, let’s just say you’ll thank me for writing this. You see, my friend Hope is the kind of guy most women dream about meeting. We’re talking LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP STUFF here, ladies.

Hope is a REAL MAN! Hope doesn’t follow the crowd. He’s a self-sufficient experienced wilderness guide and real estate agent who lives in one of the most beautiful places on earth. He’s a successful businessman, landowner, independent thinker, philosopher, and he’s a bit rough around the edges in a real good way. He’s a motivated self-starter who believes in hard work and enjoying the best that nature has to offer.

I could say that he’s funny and has a good personality, and he does. Usually, that means unattractive, right? Well, yeah, but not in this case. Hope is a good-looking guy and is in great shape. In his early 60’s, Hope is in better shape than most guys 25 years younger than he is.

If you’re into nature, and you’re a sincere lady with a tiny bit of a wild streak, join the Forum NOW and send Hope a private message. And if you have some light carpentry skills, and know how to hang a door, you’ll be one step ahead of your competition.

Yep, you’ll thank me for this………….

Rick
07-23-2009, 08:14 AM
And, he owns a dozer. What? I'm just sayin'...........

Ken
07-23-2009, 08:16 AM
We should all get behind this effort. Just please, nobody's nasty ex-wife or anything like that. Hope's a good guy.

welderguy
07-23-2009, 08:27 AM
Ken I wouldnt set a crack head , pig molester up with my ex

Ken
07-23-2009, 08:35 AM
I see we have something in common. :innocent:

welderguy
07-23-2009, 08:50 AM
Its sad that theres more than one like her around

Pal334
07-23-2009, 09:46 AM
He seems to peacefully co exist with all sorts of critters. Should help the potential relationship

Rick
07-23-2009, 12:44 PM
I wouldnt set a crack head , pig molester up with my ex

Oh, come on. There's gotta be a LOT of crack head, pig molesters in Texas. Surely one of them would be a match for your ex. Just one?

welderguy
07-23-2009, 12:49 PM
Oh, come on. There's gotta be a LOT of crack head, pig molesters in Texas. Surely one of them would be a match for your ex. Just one?
Nope wouldn't subject them to that type of abuse and be the cause of them going further down hill.

mountain mama
07-24-2009, 10:38 AM
Hey, I'll throw an outhouse door into the offer!

(and wouldn't dream of setting him up with my hubby's ex....who even a crackhead, pig-molester should have enough sense to stay away from)

Lorna
07-24-2009, 05:21 PM
Okay, MM has the outhouse door covered now we've just got to get the geese out of the house now.

Sourdough
07-24-2009, 05:41 PM
Okay, MM has the outhouse door covered now we've just got to get the geese out of the house now.

The last gaggle of geese, and the last clutch of turkeys Moved out on Tuesday July 21 when they turned 6 weeks old.

Side Note: I was talking with a friend who was born in Nome, Alaska and his mother was a mail order bride from America. She viewed a ad in the newspaper in the mid-1930's She was a school teacher out of work, and was a extra mouth for her family to feed in the heart of the "First" Great Depression. There just may come the day when teaming up with a silly old fool with a years supply of food is better than hunger. Goose Roast, GOOD.

Ken
07-24-2009, 05:45 PM
Hope, Crash and I will be the judges of whether or not "Goose Roast, GOOD." You have the addresses for Q.C.?

mountain mama
07-24-2009, 07:50 PM
Actually, Hope, you might be onto something there. I was just speaking with a childhood friend of mine and she has been happily married for 8 years now. Met her husband in a classified ad. I met mine online. You'd be surprised how appealing you would be if the women just knew you were out there. You ain't a bad lookin' character, ya know.

Ken
07-25-2009, 12:44 PM
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-signs133.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)

oldsoldier
07-25-2009, 07:49 PM
Actually, Hope, you might be onto something there. I was just speaking with a childhood friend of mine and she has been happily married for 8 years now. Met her husband in a classified ad. I met mine online. You'd be surprised how appealing you would be if the women just knew you were out there. You ain't a bad lookin' character, ya know.

MM I met the most wonderful Lady in the world through a personel ad on June 17,2000 luckily convinced her to marry me on August 3, 2007 have been on our "honeymoon" ever since. THERE ARE still a few good catches left out there.

Lorna
07-26-2009, 10:56 AM
Yes, there are a few (good ones) of us left out here. :wavey:

Ken
07-26-2009, 10:58 AM
Yes, there are a few (good ones) of us left out here. :wavey:

Don't care for Alaska, huh? How about your friends?

Lorna
07-26-2009, 11:10 AM
I love Alaska Ken. I've always loved the mountains, snow, streams, lakes and wildlife. Besides it's so much fun when you go back inside to get warm using the friction method.

I can be so naughty at times. :whip:

Ken
07-26-2009, 11:13 AM
I love Alaska Ken. I've always loved the mountains, snow, streams, lakes and wildlife. Besides it's so much fun when you go back inside to get warm using the friction method.

I can be so naughty at times. :whip:

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=877

Ken
07-26-2009, 11:17 AM
Ummmm, if one of the Moderators wanted to lend a hand, he could make this a sticky. Or at least a temporary sticky - gotta' be optimistic! :innocent:

crashdive123
07-26-2009, 03:33 PM
Ummmm, if one of the Moderators wanted to lend a hand, he could make this a sticky. Or at least a temporary sticky - gotta' be optimistic! :innocent:

Ken - some threads rise to the top all on their own and making it a sticky wouldn't do them justice. This thread on the other hand..........

Ken
07-26-2009, 04:02 PM
Ken - some threads rise to the top all on their own and making it a sticky wouldn't do them justice. This thread on the other hand..........

How long have you been a lawyer? :innocent: