PDA

View Full Version : Hello

MattnRI
10-07-2007, 10:03 AM
Hello,

After doing a little lurking I thought I should join. Eager to learn new, and old, techniques for surviving if the situation arises.

I am from Rhode Island and I'm less than one mile from the state's largest management area as well as just a couple of hours from some nice New England trails.

Unfortunately I don't always find the time, but if I get the opportunity I would like to be better prepared.

Look forward to participating.

Sarge47
10-07-2007, 10:30 AM
Hello,

After doing a little lurking I thought I should join. Eager to learn new, and old, techniques for surviving if the situation arises.

I am from Rhode Island and I'm less than one mile from the state's largest management area as well as just a couple of hours from some nice New England trails.

Unfortunately I don't always find the time, but if I get the opportunity I would like to be better prepared.

Look forward to participating.

Welcome to the Wolf Pack, why not head on over to the thread: "Attn. Wolf Pack" and tell us more about your interest in Survival?:cool:

mbarnatl
10-07-2007, 10:51 AM
Welcome aboard.

trax
10-09-2007, 11:46 AM
Welcome aboard Matt.

swampyankee
10-10-2007, 12:28 AM
Hey Matt,
I'm a fellow lurker from RI (Hope Valley .... I assume you're local). Welcome to the crew.

Hello,