PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Survivor2.0
10-04-2007, 08:45 PM
I Myself have never spent a night alone but it never hurts to be prepared.I first came across wilderness surivival.net a few years back befor a camping trip.So i decied to check it out again.Now a little about me,well,my crowning survival jewel is porbably when i succefully constructed the skeleton of a two sided lean-two,and went further and placed a tarp and ferns around,i dident sleep in it though,it was on the edge of camp in 30 degree wether,but if i had a choice to staying in that or a semi warmer tent i choose tent.I also enjoy tweaking survival methods to improve or simplify them.*With carfull teasting of course!*Im also a novice Mycologist,and am currently waiting for the locxal library to get Wayne Barlowes Epedition-voyage to Darwin-iv.I love his books.So,i hope to find help in survival and other things here.See yall.

owl_girl
10-05-2007, 01:29 AM
Welcome Survivor :)

trax
10-05-2007, 04:30 PM
Yeah, welcome survivor 2.0, hey what's a mycologist?

owl_girl
10-05-2007, 04:34 PM
I think it means he’s into mushrooms

wareagle69
10-05-2007, 04:38 PM
welcome to the group 2.0
i myself am a avid shroomer just wondering where abouts ya hail from see if'n we have any spores in common to trade?

Tony uk
10-05-2007, 04:49 PM
Welcome To The Site :D

Survivor2.0
10-05-2007, 06:29 PM
Hey yall,i hail from western pa.yes mycologist is mushroomery,and my only spores are in a young giant puffball.and i cant pay to mail the lobes right now.

carcajou garou
10-05-2007, 07:21 PM
Hey just like me never spent a night alone in the bush... theres always critters and such to keep you company:D
Welcome:)

wareagle69
10-06-2007, 07:21 AM
Hey yall,i hail from western pa.yes mycologist is mushroomery,and my only spores are in a young giant puffball.and i cant pay to mail the lobes right now.

you lost me where ru mailing the lobes to. do you own david aurua mushrooms demystified or euell gibbons books euell spent allot of time in western pa. i'm a bit north of you by about 10 hrs but topography is very close so are the plants and mushrooms