PDA

View Full Version : Heritage 22/22 mag

crashdive123
06-09-2009, 07:18 AM
I've been looking for a friendly price on a Ruger Single Six 22/22 mag (still looking). This past weekend I came across several Heritage 22/22 mag revolvers. The prices were right. Does anybody have andy experience with them?

rat31465
06-09-2009, 10:23 AM
My Brother bought one of these pistols last year...Now I will be the first to admit that when it comes to handguns especially.....I am a bit paticular.
I wasn't very impressed with the quality or accuracy of this pistol. In fairness though I only shot 12 rounds through it with the .22 Magnum cylinder in place. But the cylinder gap seems to be a little to wide and was especially loud with the magnum rounds. (A common problem with most .22 magnum revolvers.)
My brother is partially paralyzed after a stroke a few years ago and has a very hard time with Autoloaders (he can't operate the slide and or safety with ease.) and so bought this Revolver for Snakes and such. He keeps it loaded with CCI Shot Shells and likes his gun very much, it seems to work well for him.

In my opinion you would be better off spending a little more for a Ruger Single Six...you get what you pay for.