PDA

View Full Version : New guy

eqfan592
10-02-2007, 12:33 AM
Hey everybody. Just thought I would introduce myself as I just tonight created my account.

A few things about myself; I live in the Milwaukee area in Wisconsin, I'm 26 and I'm working on getting in shape so that I can join the ANG next fall. I'll be honest and say that wilderness survival was not high on my priority list in the not to distant past. But now that I'm getting ready to start a family I feel the need to be able to protect and care for them in any situation, thus why I found myself on this website :)

Anyway, I hope I can bring something good to the conversation here, because I know that I will learn (and already have learned) a lot from all of you.

D

owl_girl
10-02-2007, 01:10 AM
Welcome :D You live close to my area.

eqfan592
10-02-2007, 01:32 PM
Welcome :D You live close to my area.

Close as in Wisconsin or close as in the Midwest? :) And thanks for the welcome!

owl_girl
10-02-2007, 01:50 PM
Midwest, I live in MN and considering how far my family drives when we go on road trips Milwaukee doesn’t seem that far away. I believe I’ve been there a couple times.

eqfan592
10-02-2007, 07:06 PM
Well that's cool :) I think the only time I've been to MN is when we went to go see the Mall of America when was in my early teens.