PDA

View Full Version : Plan A and B

oly
04-26-2009, 10:04 PM
Plan A has been used about 6 times do to power outages during the winters, 25' travel trailer with 40 gal. water (empty during winter) and 2 propane tanks are full cant recall the tank sizes. all necessities are in the trailer to include an emergency radio, just hookup, load up perishables and go, who wont to mess around when Its time to go camping, its always ready and so am I.
The trailer is so close to the house that it might not make it during an earthquake but great for a hazardous spill or whatever that may require an evacuation.

You may not see everything clearly so I wrote it down.

Plan B: Pic 003 homemade knifes to make a spear, matches, 2 knifes and sharpener, 2 magnesium fire starters, fire steal, flash light, cotton balls/vaseline, wire for snares, steel knife sharpener, two way radios, glow sticks, small flashlight, signaling mirror, D ring, compass, 60' nylon rope 3/8", para cord 550 with 60', gloves.

Pic 004: fishing tackle and line, duct tape, note book, file, manual, clear plastic poncho (mostly to capture water), water purifier (KATADYN hiker pro), 5 bags of oatmeal,water purifying tablets, small shovel, folding shovel, axe, mess kit, knife sharpener.

Pic 005: First aid book, aspirin, tent, emergency blanket, emergency sleeping bag, snake bite and sting kit, surgical kit, sleeping bag -15, small pick, 2 ponchos.

Things I packed accidentally before I took a pic.
Salt, personal hygiene, sewing awl, survival bracelet.

Rick
04-27-2009, 08:00 AM
Nice setup. Just stop in front of my house and toot the horn during the next emergency. We'll be right out with our gear.:innocent:

kx250kev
04-27-2009, 10:26 PM
Nice setup. Have a plan C to keep the BG's from taking all of it and kicking you to the curb?

oly
04-29-2009, 07:17 PM
Nice setup. Have a plan C to keep the BG's from taking all of it and kicking you to the curb?

Yes I do and hope I dont have to impliment plan C

crashdive123
04-29-2009, 07:26 PM
I was thinking that plan C could be picking all of us up and taking us out for a weekend in plan A.

oly
04-29-2009, 07:48 PM
I was thinking that plan C could be picking all of us up and taking us out for a weekend in plan A.

I dont blame you, Ive been to Florida exercising plan D (motel going to a wedding).

crashdive123
04-29-2009, 07:49 PM
I think I'd be moving to the OTHER side of the road.

Ken
04-29-2009, 07:51 PM
You shouldn't post pics like that. They only give people like Sapper and me new ideas.......... :innocent:

Alpine_Sapper
04-29-2009, 08:14 PM
You shouldn't post pics like that. They only give people like Sapper and me new ideas.......... :innocent:

Now why you gotta go and tell him about Plan A?

Rick
04-29-2009, 08:19 PM

Are they still around? I thought Barry died?

oly
04-29-2009, 08:34 PM
Now why you gotta go and tell him about Plan A?

I would still be in plan B but the wife said we are going to upgrade.
Ken dont show the wife.