PDA

View Full Version : Post a Poll?

mountain mama
04-19-2009, 11:41 AM
I am sure I am just missing something completely idiodic here, but how do I go about posting a poll question?

Ken
04-19-2009, 11:47 AM
Scroll down below the new thread you are posting. Check off the post a poll option. Your post will appear. Immediately after your post appears, you will be directed to create a poll. The directions are pretty clear. Just read everything to get the options you want (public poll/private poll - multiple answers/single answers, etc).

It helps if you know exactly what your question will be and the precise wording and number of reply options you want before you begin.

Rick
04-19-2009, 11:47 AM
To create a poll when you post a new thread, simply click the 'Yes, post a poll with this thread' checkbox at the bottom of the page, and set the number of possible responses you want to include.
When you click the submit button, you will be taken to the poll creation page, where you can specify the question and the list of responses you want to include.

You may also want to specify a time limit for the poll, so that (for example) it stays open for voting for only a week.

mountain mama
04-19-2009, 11:51 AM
Thanks guys, I think I got it!