PDA

View Full Version : good to be back

trax
09-22-2007, 02:48 PM
Hey kiddies! Did anyone miss me? I had to take some time off, so I've been away from 'puters. Took a pizza up north for TBWN :D , glad to see that most of the wolfpack is here and surviving ...whoops, pun....what happened to our survival scenario? Did I bleed to death on the plane floor? been feeling a little anemic lately.

I'm gonna be in and out over the next few weeks, it's getting to be that time of year and I'm smacking my lips for the taste of fresh game meat.

owl_girl
09-22-2007, 02:58 PM
Hey there you are. There were to many people missing for to long so the scenario went on hold also while you were gone spam took over there were over 100 spam posts and Chris’ e-mail wasn’t working so no one could contact him. People were leaving the forum :eek: but now its all good. Chris took care of it yesterday. Perfect timing for your return lol.

trax
09-22-2007, 03:00 PM
Nice new pic owl_girl. Well, the trip was worth it, those TBWN's really need the pizza, LOL.

owl_girl
09-22-2007, 03:07 PM
Thanks, I asked Chris to enable avatars so you can all have one.

wareagle69
09-22-2007, 03:43 PM
i took some time off too trax. i did a wild edilbes weekend was the best and also bougth a 76.5 acre homestead about an hour and 15 from town will be able to live the pioneer lifestyle now and practice practice practice who knows maybe open up the wolfpack survival course but it's good to be back and have you back also trax.

Sarge47
09-22-2007, 04:50 PM
Thought we lost you to the "Heathen Chinee Spambot"! Welcome back!:D

trax
09-27-2007, 05:18 PM
For my computer to crash, I'm still getting apps reloaded..hey Wareagle! Awesome bro, congrats. Now I have to go find some kind of avatar that'll convince owl_girl that I'm more of a looker than Norm, lol