PDA

View Full Version : Kill the Chinee Heathen Spambott!

Sarge47
09-19-2007, 12:09 PM
Okay, here's the 1st step, everybody click on one each of the chinese Spam. (there's two right now, one group by ann110 and one by nikeaaa) Click on there user profile, then at the top right hand area click on "Add to ignore list", then click "save" on the next screen. Then go to the members list, click on "C", find Chris' name, it'll say "administrator" under his name, then PM him to do something about this. I pm'd him a couple of days ago but no answer yet, he may be out of the area. C'mon Wolf Pack....It's WAR!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

survivalhike
09-19-2007, 03:27 PM
I'm telling you, the moderator needs to take a credit card from everyone who signs up and tell them that the reason for this is that every time you are caught advertising you will be charged $100. Even if there is no way to verify the cards, it might just scare off would be advertisers from even trying.

owl_girl
09-19-2007, 03:38 PM
I'm telling you, the moderator needs to take a credit card from everyone who signs up and tell them that the reason for this is that every time you are caught advertising you will be charged $100. Even if there is no way to verify the cards, it might just scare off would be advertisers from even trying.
But I don’t have a credit card. And it wouldn’t scare them off if they can use a fake card.

Tony uk
09-19-2007, 04:01 PM
Okay, here's the 1st step, everybody click on one each of the chinese Spam. (there's two right now, one group by ann110 and one by nikeaaa) Click on there user profile, then at the top right hand area click on "Add to ignore list", then click "save" on the next screen. Then go to the members list, click on "C", find Chris' name, it'll say "administrator" under his name, then PM him to do something about this. I pm'd him a couple of days ago but no answer yet, he may be out of the area. C'mon Wolf Pack....It's WAR!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:
AHHHHHHHHHHHH BRING IT ON YOU SPAMMING F

Dark786
09-19-2007, 05:10 PM
how did this thing get on in the sign up there is a thing thats spost to block it

Dark786
09-19-2007, 05:20 PM
i found out how to put it into the ignore list all it does is not let u see there posts put u can still see the threads

owl_girl
09-19-2007, 05:27 PM
how did this thing get on in the sign up there is a thing thats spost to block it
I think they keep making those spam bots more advanced, or maybe a human did the signing up part and then installed the spam bot to do the rest

Sarge47
09-19-2007, 05:44 PM
i found out how to put it into the ignore list all it does is not let u see there posts put u can still see the threads

But at least you're shutting down it's advertising until we can find out what else we can do. Can we feed those e-mail addresses to another "spam-bot? Then they could feed on each other!:rolleyes: I go to "new posts" & click on them one at a time and come back, do it again, and so on until I've clicked on all of them. Then I disconnect,and when I reconnect the threads are out of the "new posts" listings. I hope Chris comes back soon. He may have to close the registration process and shut down the Chinese Spammers. Then set up a way to check out anyone who wants to register. It's what "Timebomb" has done.:confused:

Dark786
09-19-2007, 06:01 PM
k thats smart thinking, is it working? sounds like it should. i will try it to and see what happens. i will also ask marcus he is good with hacking on here he is called marcraft

Dark786
09-19-2007, 06:02 PM
cool i did work
nice how did u think of that

Dark786
09-19-2007, 06:21 PM
people are starting to go to other sites i will stay and only use those as a back up but the older guys on here is why i like this site no offense i called u guys old wiser would be a better term

WildGoth
09-19-2007, 08:01 PM
we could try to outspam the spambot kepp pm till they give up this means war ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh let's get them no messes with the wolfpack

saiga7
09-21-2007, 05:28 PM
another method is to create a fake "For Free" ad using www.craigslist.org or other high traffic classified website and use his email as the contact email (chinashoesaaa@**************).

since he's selling shoes, make the ad for free Nike shoes, brand new, gift....but doesn't fit. and tell people to put "Nike Shoes" in the subject heading of the email.

he'll get tons of email that he'll open to check since it'll look like it's from potential customers.

Sarge47
09-21-2007, 05:31 PM
Anybody here know how to do that?:confused:

Chris
09-21-2007, 07:49 PM
That was one of the worst instances of spamming I've ever seen, to post so many messages, gah.

Remember though... use the report post function, don't PM me. If I don't check the forum I don't know if I got a PM, but the report post thing emails me right away.

Chris
09-21-2007, 07:53 PM
Actually, it looks like my email was setup wrong so if you did report spam the right way I didn't get it, sorry about that.

owl_girl
09-21-2007, 07:55 PM
Yay you’re back :D :D :D

owl_girl
09-21-2007, 07:58 PM
Actually, it looks like my email was setup wrong so if you did report spam the right way I didn't get it, sorry about that.
Yea we’ve been using the report post function