PDA

View Full Version : Filthy Chinese Junk Peddlars!!

smokelessfire
09-19-2007, 09:59 AM
these ads are for illegal knock-off items from china. there was an article in the news about them. some people were caught and arrested for selling this garbage. how do you like your chinese merchandise now, chris and others? you can keep it, unlike your site here, which is completely taken over by them. where are the new posts and threads? literally all i can see are ads. oh well, i guess i will have to look for a new survival forum site.

woodsey
09-19-2007, 10:43 AM
why are some of us letting this nike thing get us down. treat it like a survival situation and outlast this crap, woodsey............

Sarge47
09-19-2007, 11:58 AM
why are some of us letting this nike thing get us down. treat it like a survival situation and outlast this crap, woodsey............

Right on Woodsey! They killed off WarEagle, dude took his own kife with a grenade! Alright Wolf Pack, it's us against the "Chinee Heathen Spam-Bot!" I'm declaring war on these creeps. "Mess with the best, Die like the Rest!" Any ideas on how to combat this plauge? They keep posting e-mail addresses can we use those to mess 'em up somehow? I ain't runnin", who's standing with me?:mad: (BTW, Somkeless Fire, I STILL like my Ka-bar Bull-Dozier.;) )

woodsey
09-19-2007, 12:17 PM
just ignore the junk and keep doin wat we love to do,if we cant survive this then how can we survive outside where alot worst situations can happen, be strong my fellow outdoorsman, charge beside sarge.. woodsey.................

owl_girl
09-19-2007, 12:33 PM
Its not like all Chinese products are like that, they don’t all do this kind of thing. There are some very hard working people in china, I knew a girl from china and she was the hardest working school kid I’ve ever seen, her school hours were from 7 am to 9 pm which I don’t think is a good thing but it dos show that there are some hared working people there. And if you went to china and did some searching you could probably find some good quality knives and swords, just because they sell some junky ones to the west doesn’t mean they don’t have any good quality ones there. I’m sure you could find some traditional Chinese swordsmiths. Besides its not like no one in America dos scams over the internet :p.

survivalhike
09-19-2007, 03:25 PM
No one is attacking the chinese here. What we are attacking is the moral issue of advertising illegal merchandise on our forum, and pretty much cluttering the place up for everyone. I think our moderator needs to do some more moderating.

Anyone seen Big Lebowski: "The chinaman peed on my rug. I', sorry I think that the preferred nomenclature is Asian American. Asian American? This isn't a guy that helped build the railroad, he peed on my rug! You mean the chinaman?

Tony uk
09-19-2007, 04:08 PM
I thik that we need atleast one active member to be given some small moderation powers, but thats just me since Chris does go away alot

trampledbyhoof
09-19-2007, 11:36 PM
the problem is if you happen to order from them yo wont even get anything. They just take your money. I have a wholesale business on the side and I run into these jokers everyday. There are more ill-legitmate than legitimate wholesale busineses out there.

smokelessfire
09-23-2007, 10:13 AM
i am attackong the chinese, so nyaaah. they are commies after all...in fact i wish our country would declare war on china, and declare germany or switzerland our new number one trading partner. just think of all those great knives! lol. lol. loler even!

owl_girl
09-23-2007, 01:46 PM
i am attackong the chinese, so nyaaah. they are commies after all...in fact i wish our country would declare war on china, and declare germany or switzerland our new number one trading partner. just think of all those great knives! lol. lol. loler even!
There’s a lot of innocent people over there that would suffer from that war. Keep your war bent opinions to your self.

smokelessfire
09-25-2007, 05:47 PM
right or wrong they are my opinions and a forum is the proper place for'em. you sound like the chinese communists who tell their people to keep their opinions to themselves or be executed.

owl_girl
09-25-2007, 11:23 PM
right or wrong they are my opinions and a forum is the proper place for'em. you sound like the chinese communists who tell their people to keep their opinions to themselves or be executed.

This is a wilderness survival forum not a political one. I believe in freedom of speech and I have opinions too but this isn’t the appropriate forum.

Sarge47
09-25-2007, 11:55 PM

1st of all, being a communist in America is not against the law and trying to stop anyone from following their political preference is a violation of their Constitutional rights, even if you don't agree with them

2nd, the Chinese that were on here, if that is indeed who/what they were, were not being "Communists", but "Capitalists" by entering the buisness field such as it were.

3rd, this is a Wilderness Survival Forum and Politics, like Religion, is on the "do not discuss here" list.

4th, Germany wouldn't even back us going into Iraq so I doubt they'd make good allies.

Finally, the rules are " no discussion of politics or religion." We're here to talk about "Wilderness Survival." Okay?:cool:

FVR
09-25-2007, 11:56 PM
Yeh, we are going to start a war with China. LOL. There is a reason why we do business with China and not Cuba. They're both communist, one has it, one does not.

smokelessfire
09-26-2007, 09:08 AM
okelie dokelie neighbors! sorry for that. just make sure your chinese survival knives don't break out there, one of the first rules of suvival is to not break/lose your knifey.

Tony uk
09-26-2007, 02:25 PM
Knifey............. :confused: someones been watching to many cartoons