PDA

View Full Version : missing posts, where did they go?

pgvoutdoors
03-06-2009, 10:10 AM
Has anyone else noticed missing posts from various threads? Every so often over the past month or so I've noticed when I visit some past threads I'm missing a post here and there.

nell67
03-06-2009, 10:16 AM
There was an issue on the forum a month or so ago,and things kind of got moved around or deleted,Chris fixed it,but maybe some of the deleted stuff didn't get fixed?

pgvoutdoors
03-06-2009, 10:20 AM
Thanks, It only seems like a few things are missing. I contacted Crash a couple a weeks ago when I noticed the first one. He figured the same thing had occurred.

crashdive123
03-06-2009, 03:05 PM
I haven't noticed anything missing lately other than the spam posts getting deleted.

Sourdough
03-06-2009, 03:43 PM
Some things are appropriate to an honest current "Time" conversation. However one might not want it brought forth in say three years. I have aspired to be 100% honest in communications on the forum, that said after the conversation is over and cold for about a week, I will go back and delete some things I don't need people knowing in say three years.

And example is how much ammo is on hand or where it is stored, same with firearms. We may be living in a very different world in three years or three months. Remember I have to feed the bears, but I don't want them getting obese.........:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Chris
03-06-2009, 03:46 PM
Ya, Sarge goofed on the mod panel and accidentially destroyed the forums. He then started fixing it, I came in and used a 4 day old backup to restore everything, but posts from those 4 days were gone as well as some others that got lost due to various inconsistencies in the whole process.

pgvoutdoors
03-06-2009, 08:36 PM
I'm quire sure there were no life altering posts lost. Thanks!