PDA

View Full Version : Ignore button.

Riverrat
03-05-2009, 07:46 AM
Would it be possible to have a way to ignore a thread? I am to bloody Snoopy (hey, at least I'm honest) and like to read every thread in a section, but if it is a thread that has no interest, or is not one that I agree with, is there a way to stop having it come up or showing when there is new post? Just a thought.

Stairman
03-05-2009, 07:58 AM
Im pretty sure that only works for annoying members,but I agree with you on the off topic threads.Im on here to learn new tips and share a few about wilderness survival,primitive living and primitive camping.I dont care to discuss politics or religion.Other forums for that,but the offtopic sections are common.Many times when disagreements arupt people are reduced to name calling and threats.Ive seen it.That dont happen when 2 people are arguing about a lean-to vs.a debris hut.I read most opening threads but only respond to a few.

crashdive123
03-05-2009, 08:35 AM
Would it be possible to have a way to ignore a thread? I am to bloody Snoopy (hey, at least I'm honest) and like to read every thread in a section, but if it is a thread that has no interest, or is not one that I agree with, is there a way to stop having it come up or showing when there is new post? Just a thought.

Not that I'm aware of. If you come across one that you don't like you will just have to fight the urge to snoop. Kind of like quitting smoking.;)

Riverrat
03-05-2009, 09:16 AM
Yeah, I managed to quit smoking, after years. Hope to get over the urge to snoop quicker...lol