PDA

View Full Version : More Pictures

survivalhike
09-18-2007, 06:02 PM
Now that I figred out how to send pictures you guys are really in for it. The picture of the guy holding the fish...that's me fishing at Horsethief Basin Lake in Crown King Arizona. I've shed a bit of the gut in preperation for the hiking trip since that picture. The other picture is our group camping shot. We always take one group shot at the end of the trip and this one was from last winter in the Sonoran Desert National Monument (yeah, same place that Les Stroud filmed an episode of Survivorman) I'm the guy on the left...The handsome one. LOL. Now you have a face to put to the posts.

Fog_Harbor
09-18-2007, 06:42 PM
Jeez, did you shoot the fish?

survivalhike
09-19-2007, 02:06 AM
No, that was caught the legal way with a plastic worm and some patience. The gun in the picture is my new .45 Long Colt by Uberti. It's their Cattleman model, and it runs around $300. I actually got to try fanning some rounds off at a coffee can while out there and to my surprise I hit it a couple times. I got tired of trying to sit with the holster on the strong side so I bent the belt loop for a crossdraw carry that felt better whe I sat down and moved around.