PDA

View Full Version : classifieds

Barefoot
02-18-2009, 12:34 PM
i noticed there isn't a classified section here. has this been discussed before? sure would be cool......

enjoy!

woodsman86
02-18-2009, 02:01 PM
I think that is a great idea

skunkkiller
02-18-2009, 02:15 PM
the object of war is to take the country not blow it up and rebuild for the bastrads skunkkiller

Alpine_Sapper
02-18-2009, 02:25 PM
that was random. I thought the object of war was "not to die for your country, but to make the enemy die for his."

skunkkiller
02-18-2009, 02:34 PM
the americans took this country then forgot how it looks like to me. if they rebuild this one the way it was it would be the best place on the earth.

Alpine_Sapper
02-18-2009, 03:08 PM
*sigh* nevermind. point + you = missed by mile. So how about that classified section? :rolleyes:

woodsman86
02-18-2009, 03:11 PM
the object of war is to take the country not blow it up and rebuild for the bastrads skunkkiller

how about you leave your comments in forum where someone cares

like an activist group of sorry people that cry about things and do nothing more than blog about it

Barefoot
02-18-2009, 09:34 PM

wtf? have i missed something?

where is the little emoticon for when something buzzes right over your head?

a classified section would rock....not that i have anything i would like to sell but i do like to shop e-yard sales.

enjoy!

laughing beetle
02-18-2009, 10:48 PM
:bat: Strange things can happen on this site...

RunsWithDeer
02-19-2009, 06:14 AM
Wow, this thread is not what I expected, too deep for me.

A classified area would be great.

Runs With Beer
02-19-2009, 06:48 AM
A classified would be nice, I dont know what the heck that other thing was?

crashdive123
02-19-2009, 07:45 AM
Wow, this thread is not what I expected, too deep for me.

A classified area would be great.

Yep, sure does get deep around here on occasion.

DOGMAN
02-19-2009, 01:33 PM
I've already bought a war...I'd be interested in more useful stuff.

woodsman86
02-19-2009, 02:03 PM
I've already bought a war...I'd be interested in more useful stuff.

Very true, no one can argue with that. Any resolution on whether we can get a classified section going?

crashdive123
02-19-2009, 02:59 PM
This has actually been discussed before. Here are a couple of threads about it. That may help (or not) answer your questions.

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2720

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/showthread.php?t=500&highlight=trade+board

Ken
02-19-2009, 03:06 PM
This has actually been discussed before. Here are a couple of threads about it. That may help (or not) answer your questions.

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2720

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/showthread.php?t=500&highlight=trade+board

Classifieds may not be a bad idea. We've had at least one successful barter in the past.

I just read the above earlier threads. Most concerns could be addressed by disclaimers. Let the buyer beware!

DOGMAN
02-19-2009, 03:32 PM
hey ken..welcome back. I still would like to send you some elk steaks for that legal advice

Ken
02-19-2009, 03:54 PM
hey ken..welcome back. I still would like to send you some elk steaks for that legal advice

Hi Jason!

My mouth is watering as I type this. :drool:

I do expect that Crash and Rick will start crying about this, but who cares?

crashdive123
02-19-2009, 04:02 PM
Nah. I'm always quite pleased when good things happen to others.

Ken
02-19-2009, 04:03 PM
nah. I'm Always Quite Pleased When Good Things Happen To Others.

Wow!!! What A Guy!!!

Aurelius95
02-20-2009, 07:51 AM
So Ken, where have you been? Last I heard, you and Crash were supposed to be some volunteer food testers for smoked bbq and other wild edibles. Did you get a bad batch of moonshine, or something? Anyway, welcome back!

Ken
02-20-2009, 08:52 AM
So Ken, where have you been? Last I heard, you and Crash were supposed to be some volunteer food testers for smoked bbq and other wild edibles. Did you get a bad batch of moonshine, or something? Anyway, welcome back!

Well, I took a little break. I started writing a vicious response to a smug post from a former member who seemed to take great delight in the economic downturn and suffering people were beginning to experience. Same former member who had just showed off a very expensive new toy at a time when he was laughing over the fact that some of us could be in for hard times.

I was disgusted, and I figured my post probably wasn't quite in line with the rules of the forum, even after I cleaned up some of the language and my thoughts about what I wished would happen to the guy. This is the same guy who once bragged about being a slumlord.

I deleted the post, and decided it would be better to go away for a while. Not the best reaction, but it worked for me.

I would be more than happy to resume my Quality Control duties forthwith.

Get those samples ready, everyone! It's nice to be back! :)

nell67
02-20-2009, 09:18 AM
Well, I took a little break. I started writing a vicious response to a smug post from a former member who seemed to take great delight in the economic downturn and suffering people were beginning to experience. Same former member who had just showed off a very expensive new toy at a time when he was laughing over the fact that some of us could be in for hard times.

I was disgusted, and I figured my post probably wasn't quite in line with the rules of the forum, even after I cleaned up some of the language and my thoughts about what I wished would happen to the guy. This is the same guy who once bragged about being a slumlord.

I deleted the post, and decided it would be better to go away for a while. Not the best reaction, but it worked for me.
I would be more than happy to resume my Quality Control duties forthwith.

Get those samples ready, everyone! It's nice to be back! :)

Ha,you missed out on the blackberry jam and blueberry pie filling!

Ken
02-20-2009, 09:27 AM
Ha,you missed out on the blackberry jam and blueberry pie filling!

Logs off as he mumbles to himself, "Ken, you're an Idiot!"

No replies in agreement are necessary!

nell67
02-20-2009, 09:29 AM
Logs off as he mumbles to himself, "Ken, you're an Idiot!"

No replies in agreement are necessary!

I am NOT going to agree with that remark!

Aurelius95
02-20-2009, 08:58 PM
I understand your sentiments, Ken. Glad we don't need to boast, or brag, about what we have or do not have. Welcome back!

Ken
02-20-2009, 09:15 PM
I understand your sentiments, Ken. Glad we don't need to boast, or brag, about what we have or do not have. Welcome back!

Thanks, my friend! It's good to be back!