PDA

View Full Version : Got Spam?

Fog_Harbor
09-16-2007, 07:32 PM
Am I the only one getting tired of the Spam that's creeping in? Why the hell would I need Nikes in the woods?

survivalhike
09-17-2007, 12:18 AM
Amen Sir. I've sent some less than cordial personal messages to these morons and said the exact same thing. The part of it all that really frys my hind quarters is that they post the same exact thing fifteen times and all it does is clutter up our posting area.

Oh, and it has nothing to do with survival. I understand that if you don't make any calls you wont get any sales, but trying to sell Nike shoes to outdoors people is like trying to sell me an ice axe for my next desert camping trip. Yeah, I'm going to have to pass on that one!

U.S.Marine2111
09-18-2007, 12:25 PM
WTF! The spam in overdrive today.

survivalhike
09-18-2007, 12:41 PM
No ****. What posseses people to post the exact same thing fifteen times. All it's doing is cluttering up our forum and making this place an eye sore.

Dark786
09-18-2007, 07:08 PM
Hell yeah it is ridicoucle this person appears to have msn mabye i should try that, give them a few friendly words of adive on how to get off this site. and really nike shoes come on ha there from China i bet there loaded with poisen.