PDA

View Full Version : Razor blades anyone?

Sarge47
01-04-2009, 07:51 PM
So you think you want to carry a razor blade in your SK? What if this should happen to you?:confused::eek:

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1122 :eek:

RangerXanatos
01-04-2009, 07:59 PM
During Christmas, I was out in a cabin for a couple of days. On Christmas at about 5:45pm I was on my way to the hospital to take my friend to get some stitches from a machete accident. I got pictures that I will post when I can get a cord to connect my camera to the computer. Accidents befall us all.

flandersander
01-04-2009, 08:10 PM
i was once hunting, and i heard a bullet zing past me. I dropped to the ground, and never heard a shot. Then one ticked my elbow. Just enough to feel the heat, didn't even really cut me. Scared the s*** outta me. I shot my rifle at the nearby hillside and never heard another. I never did hear a shot or person.

crashdive123
01-04-2009, 08:11 PM
It's all a matter of selecting the right tool for the job at hand, being familiar with the tool, and using it in a safe manner.

flandersander
01-04-2009, 08:37 PM
It's all a matter of selecting the right tool for the job at hand, being familiar with the tool, and using it in a safe manner.

Somewhat related to using a chainsaw to carve a turkey? Seen it done. not very good turkey.

tsitenha
01-06-2009, 11:51 AM
Actually carry a straight razor in my kit for all kinds of needs, even shaving.