PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

FIRES7AR7ER
09-15-2007, 05:00 AM
I joined this site because I just went hiking last week for the first time in a few years and I forgot how much fun it was. I would love to learn about some basic survival gear and skills from all the knowledgeable people on this board. I would also like to find some great new places to camp and hike in PA and throughout the East Coast.

Matt

Sarge47
09-15-2007, 11:03 AM
Welcome to the Wolf Pack FS, I don't know how old you are but Your local Boy Scout Troop could at least maybe give you some info on where to go. Also go to Backpacker Magazine's (Also a good Mag to subscribe to) website and check out places on their "past issues".;)

owl_girl
09-15-2007, 11:23 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum. I’m sure you’ll have a lot of fun here.

survivalhike
09-15-2007, 02:10 PM
Welcome. Welcome.

FIRES7AR7ER
09-19-2007, 01:05 AM
Welcome to the Wolf Pack FS, I don't know how old you are but Your local Boy Scout Troop could at least maybe give you some info on where to go. Also go to Backpacker Magazine's (Also a good Mag to subscribe to) website and check out places on their "past issues".;)

I'm 25 so I think I'm a little old for the boy scout troop, but I will check out Backpacker Magazine.

Thanx

BTW why is this place called the Wold Pack?

Sarge47
09-19-2007, 06:47 AM
I'm 25 so I think I'm a little old for the boy scout troop, but I will check out Backpacker Magazine.

Thanx

BTW why is this place called the Wold Pack?

We named it that to give it it's own personality, and you can still talk to the Scouters in your area and find out more about what's available.;)