PDA

View Full Version : I didn't see an Introduction thread

mamab
02-07-2007, 02:28 PM
So I thought I'd put this here. I hope that's okay.

I'm mamab, I'm a stay at home mom with 2 boys. I also homeschool, so I'm interested in doing things a little out of the ordinary. ;)

Minwaabi
02-10-2007, 12:08 AM
Howdy,

I spend as much time outside as possible. Especially when the temperature is in an acceptable range such as 20 - 100 degrees F.

LarryB
03-02-2007, 02:54 PM
Glad to see you found your way to this kool Survivalists forum MamaB. Where are you from? I know for a fact that raising two children can put a strain on our budgets. There are many ways to stretch your dollars in here friend when you start lookin' around. Don't be afraid to ask a question or three in here either. That's what gets us all thinkin' and then we can collectively come up with some pretty slick soloutions sometimes. :cool:

Have a great day!

Oh, and Hello to you too, Minwabbi! Where are you from buddy?

lb

marberry
05-30-2007, 09:16 PM
lol hi , i just registered today, awsome forum idea. lol iv been reading profiles and i think i might be the only teenager (im 15) on this sight. i spend time training myself to survive in the wilderness all my life , im probibially outside if the temp is from -20 C to +40 C , im a wilderness survival fanatic lol, the longest iv been on a back door camping wilderness survival test is 6 weeks. i think i could prob last 4 months as long as it wasnt in the middle of winter

owl_girl
05-30-2007, 10:16 PM
lol hi , i just registered today, awsome forum idea. lol iv been reading profiles and i think i might be the only teenager (im 15) on this sight. i spend time training myself to survive in the wilderness all my life , im probibially outside if the temp is from -20 C to +40 C , im a wilderness survival fanatic lol, the longest iv been on a back door camping wilderness survival test is 6 weeks. i think i could prob last 4 months as long as it wasnt in the middle of winter

Actually there are a few other teenagers I’ve seen on this site. So your not alone marcraft. Your lucky to be in such a nice place, I love Canada especially BC and all of the Tongass rainforest as I was born in Juneau Alaska and moved a lot and went on lots of rode trips so I love traveling. I think a child that plays in the forest is more creative then one that only plays in a playground.

marberry
05-30-2007, 11:26 PM
your lucky too , alaskas a beautiful place , and in many ways almost the exact same as northern BC, the only downside to living up north is how cold it gets in fall/winter so you cant camp for as long . well thats me i wasnt very popular socially as a lil kid and spent most of my time hiking the forest trails in terrace.