PDA

View Full Version : Personal Adventure Website.

ky archer
09-04-2007, 07:57 PM
Does anyone out there in survival land have there own personal website of some of the adventures they have been on?:confused: Me personally, I take my camera with me,video or digital, to record my experiences any time I go out. . Like they say, a picture( or video) is worth a thousand words. Let me know as I will be posting some of mine somewhere in the near future. K:confused: Keep on surviving!:)

wareagle69
09-04-2007, 08:06 PM
i've got alot i just am not saavy enough to stuff them in my computer.

survivalhike
09-04-2007, 08:14 PM
I used to have a site that had pictures from all of our camping trips on it, but since I changed hosting services I lost it. I do have a site for my upcoming trip called www.survivalhike.com and will be adding to it as my experience grows so that people can visit the site and learn some survival skills. Please check it out. Right now it's an information dump for my friends to use so they know what they need for our trip in March.

survivalhike
09-04-2007, 08:18 PM
"i've got alot i just am not saavy enough to stuff them in my computer". From Wareagle69

It's not as hard as you think. If you have a scanner you can put all your photos into your computer, and you can get web hosting from Yahoo and you'll be able to upload your pictures and text to the internet. Yahoo costs more than my current ISP but you'll get fool proof software and a really easy platform to work with. It's about $15 monthly for more hosting space than you'll ever use in your lifetime.

benhurjun
12-25-2007, 12:10 AM
Does anyone out there in survival land have there own personal website of some of the adventures they have been on?:confused: Me personally, I take my camera with me,video or digital, to record my experiences any time I go out. . Like they say, a picture( or video) is worth a thousand words. Let me know as I will be posting some of mine somewhere in the near future. K:confused: Keep on surviving!:)

Hi there. You got me. Come visit my blog. It's in the profile. Just click the pic on the left then click the url provided. Cheers!

Pan
12-25-2007, 01:54 PM
I have a site its mostly about Homesteading but I will make a page and add some pics. Dont have many right now but ill add and take some video on my next trip http://www.freewebs.com/clarkshomestead/index.htm

Sarge47
12-25-2007, 07:40 PM
The rules state that you can only post your web-site addresses in your signature, please start doing so immeadiately. Also post all journal/diary entries in the Blog area & check with Chris on the policy regarding videos, thank you.:cool:

MCBushbaby
12-27-2007, 01:28 AM
I update my blog (bushmastery.blogspot.com) whenever I come back from an outing or have advice to share. I'll eventually move it over to a legit website when I have some time to learn GIMP (lost my photoshop license).