PDA

View Full Version : survival paintball

WildGoth
09-04-2007, 04:17 PM
first off sorry i have been not posting lately because me and my friends have been busy trying to set up a three day military paintball survival test many of my friend are inexpeniced with survival so we decided to test we are heading into the woods for three days of paintball hell i thought that they need training and i need some more pratice so we are performing it as it was a combat-zone we are useing all military replic guns it make it as real as possible

Fog_Harbor
09-04-2007, 06:18 PM
Can't say I'm happy about painting up the wilderness just for fun. Is this an area set aside for paintball?

WildGoth
09-04-2007, 11:10 PM
yeah we only paintball in my backyard and we rope off the area to prevent messing up the whole forest but we usally try to get paintballs that are come off with water and wash them off or let the rain handle it have to save a space for the people of the future to get lost in

Fog_Harbor
09-05-2007, 12:38 PM
That's kinda cool, actually. I live in the City, so I couldn't turn my car around in my back yard, if I could get it there in the first place. If i had a back yard like yours, you'd never get me in the house!

survivalhike
09-05-2007, 07:00 PM
You should try to get someone to drop you off and try to survive as one solid unit. Or better yet, for something more interesting you could split into two groups if you have enough people. That way you can have two base camps that are some distance from each other (maybe a mile) and practice survival skills while trying to plan an ambush on the other team.

If you are the only person with outdoor survival skills, tell the people in the group what they can bring, and then when the shooting is over the winning them gets you on their side for some lessons. If I didn't know anything about survival and camping I would definately want an expert on my side, and that would make for creative paintball attacks.

Fog_Harbor
09-05-2007, 10:13 PM
You should try to get someone to drop you off and try to survive as one solid unit. Or better yet, for something more interesting you could split into two groups if you have enough people. That way you can have two base camps that are some distance from each other (maybe a mile) and practice survival skills while trying to plan an ambush on the other team.

If you are the only person with outdoor survival skills, tell the people in the group what they can bring, and then when the shooting is over the winning them gets you on their side for some lessons. If I didn't know anything about survival and camping I would definately want an expert on my side, and that would make for creative paintball attacks.

That sounds a lot like the "Capture the Flag" we used to play while I was in Civil Air Patrol as a kid - without the paintball. Our was a bit vicsious though.

WildGoth
09-06-2007, 05:56 AM
survivalhike that idea is very good we will try that next time

mangyhyena
09-06-2007, 07:31 AM
Hmmmm, it could be very helpful.

Split into two groups, each with survival supplies. Have each group try to protect their supplies while also trying to take supplies from the other group. That would be great training for both survival and security. And what the heck, it could even make an interesting reality show!

Although it could get out of hand if you weren't careful.

Sounds like fun. Let us know how it turns out.

Fog_Harbor
09-06-2007, 02:52 PM
Although it could get out of hand if you weren't careful.

Maybe have a referee, or several judges.

WildGoth
09-06-2007, 04:01 PM
ok i will post it on here after we are done