PDA

View Full Version : A big hello to all

Nomad
09-03-2007, 10:18 PM
I'm Nomad. Howdy to all. I've checked out this site a few times and thought it was cool, so i decided to join. I love the outdoors and have decided to live outdoors full time. In a couple weeks once i get everything squared away i'll make the move. i'm very excited. i've wanted to do this for a long time but was always distracted by a lifestyle that held me back, you know. the one they say you should live, homes, credit cards, car payments etc.. I'm sick of it. I long to live simply. I'm going to do it. I'll be 40 soon and now it's time to do what I want. I'll keep ya'll posted on my experience and will submit new post on things i learn in the field!!

owl_girl
09-03-2007, 11:02 PM
Hi Nomad welcome. I’ll be looking forward to reading your posts.

nell67
09-04-2007, 04:53 AM
Hi and welcome to the forum!

hairy_one
12-31-2007, 04:59 PM
Hi folks. I simply love to hunt, visit the woods and share my love of the outdoors with others. This site will give me another avenue to do some of this.

Butch

Rick
12-31-2007, 05:01 PM
Welcome home to both of you. We're glad you found us.

LadyTrapper
12-31-2007, 08:10 PM
Hey Hairy_one...I think I recognize ya...Welcome aboard to the wilderness....

wildWoman
01-01-2008, 05:42 PM
Hi Nomad, way to go...good luck!!

woodwose
01-01-2008, 05:46 PM
I'm Nomad. Howdy to all. I've checked out this site a few times and thought it was cool, so i decided to join. I love the outdoors and have decided to live outdoors full time. In a couple weeks once i get everything squared away i'll make the move. i'm very excited. i've wanted to do this for a long time but was always distracted by a lifestyle that held me back, you know. the one they say you should live, homes, credit cards, car payments etc.. I'm sick of it. I long to live simply. I'm going to do it. I'll be 40 soon and now it's time to do what I want. I'll keep ya'll posted on my experience and will submit new post on things i learn in the field!!

Amen Brother!!! I hear ya about the credit cards, car payments and homes. Here is a book you might be interested in.. 'One Man's Wilderness' about Richard Proenneke who did just what you are wanting to do except in Alaska... and in a cabin he built himself.. More power to ya.:D

pgvoutdoors
01-01-2008, 06:20 PM
Welcome Nomad!!! Wish you well on your endeavor. Work cautiously and adapt when needed. Look forward for your updates.

Jay
01-05-2008, 10:02 AM
Welcome to the forum Nomad! Sure hope you dont go wandering off again!