PDA

View Full Version : one more aspect of GS 101

trax
08-28-2007, 02:58 PM
Just based on some of what we've discussed here, how well we've gotten to know each other and an idea of each other's skills, what about the possibility that a group of people wound up "bugging out" into the wilderness together, or being stuck in the wilderness together for whatever reason ( a plane crash???), and had no choice about who they were with.

Possibilities of:

RiM (no relatives or clan members this time)
Volwest
owl_girl
Tony UK
lumpy

Sarge
Spiritman
Nell
SOE Digital
WarEagle

FVR
Strider
Trax
BillHay
TBWN

just some possibilities, there's a lot of mix and matching that can be done. Could double any of those groups by joining them together or even have a fairly large group, that's only sixteen people I've listed (TBWN is two right?)

Chris...who would you want to be with? You always get to sit back and nod and smile at our little squabbles, lol, or spank us when we get too nasty.

trax
08-28-2007, 03:53 PM
What if we make a mix of putting some experienced people with some less experienced? Huh? Huh? whaddya guys think??

There's just reams of possibilities here! By golly!

owl_girl
08-28-2007, 04:17 PM
What if we make a mix of putting some experienced people with some less experienced? Huh? Huh? whaddya guys think??

There's just reams of possibilities here! By golly!
That sounds good to me. If we got in a plane crash I Australia I think everyone would wont to be in SOE’s group. Who ever has the most knowledge about the area that’s who I want t be with. But we aren’t likely to be in a situation were we get to choose are group.

trax
08-28-2007, 04:30 PM
Excellent point, owl_girl, and btw, where the heck are donny h and rusty_oxydado, there's a couple of guys who's input would be valuable in all of this. Haven't heard from either of them lately, or did I miss something?

Fog_Harbor
08-28-2007, 05:29 PM
Methinks that if any of us were in a situation where there was a large group of stranded individuals, the reality would more likely be a whole lot of people who know zero - and you.

Even military or FAA required survival training is somewhat akin to high school social studies - unless you're really interested to begin with, you tend to remember it just long enough to pass, and then never think of it again.

trax
08-28-2007, 06:05 PM
If we were talking about a plane crash it would probably be a whole bunch of people standing around staring at me with my head stuck up my butt cuz I was busy kissing it goodbye at point of impact.

I just noticed that we were getting into these hand-picked groups and thought I'd try suggesting similar scenarios after re-shufflilng the deck a little.

Sarge47
08-28-2007, 06:11 PM
Just based on some of what we've discussed here, how well we've gotten to know each other and an idea of each other's skills, what about the possibility that a group of people wound up "bugging out" into the wilderness together, or being stuck in the wilderness together for whatever reason ( a plane crash???), and had no choice about who they were with.

Possibilities of:

RiM (no relatives or clan members this time)
Volwest
owl_girl
Tony UK
lumpy

Sarge
Spiritman
Nell
SOE Digital
WarEagle

FVR
Strider
Trax
BillHay
TBWN

just some possibilities, there's a lot of mix and matching that can be done. Could double any of those groups by joining them together or even have a fairly large group, that's only sixteen people I've listed (TBWN is two right?)

Chris...who would you want to be with? You always get to sit back and nod and smile at our little squabbles, lol, or spank us when we get too nasty.

lol, TBWN, I can't stop laughin' and you even got Bill Hay and Spiritman, but you need to put SM in with TBWN & Bill hay! :rolleyes:

trax
08-28-2007, 06:14 PM
unh uh partner, that's why I put them where they are. You know well Bill and I got along and how I pretty much agree with you on TBWN, so.....get with SM and feel the love, man....:D :D :D

I"m outta here, hope a few more will share their thoughts, tomorrow folks!!

go wolfpack!