PDA

View Full Version : what happened

WildGoth
08-24-2007, 12:11 AM
wht happened our fourms used to be ringing off the hook now we are lucky to get a telemarketer of course i am speaking methodically wht i mean i fourms just up and died:eek: let's bring it back to life by exploring our weak areas like we used to and don't tell me that we have mastered everything so give me ideas and question of survival techinques you want to try and i will try my hardest to test them because there has been nothing that has intersted me in the fourms lately except that you might be a survivalist if you fourm that was funny not to diss on anyone :confused: srry didn't know i ranted that much hehe

Sarge47
08-24-2007, 06:45 AM
wht happened our fourms used to be ringing off the hook now we are lucky to get a telemarketer of course i am speaking methodically wht i mean i fourms just up and died:eek: let's bring it back to life by exploring our weak areas like we used to and don't tell me that we have mastered everything so give me ideas and question of survival techinques you want to try and i will try my hardest to test them because there has been nothing that has intersted me in the fourms lately except that you might be a survivalist if you fourm that was funny not to diss on anyone :confused: srry didn't know i ranted that much hehe

What are you going on about, WG? You've started a couple threads on survival kits, then dissappeared, what's up with that? :confused:

WildGoth
08-24-2007, 03:45 PM
i have don't have a excuse i have just been to lazy but i'm going to start check my everyday like i used to

Tony uk
08-24-2007, 04:26 PM
i have don't have a excuse i have just been to lazy but i'm going to start check my everyday like i used to
I havent seen much posts from you other than in the older topic, nice for you to be active agen tho :)

WildGoth
08-24-2007, 10:33 PM
yeah srry been for vaction for a month

Tony uk
08-25-2007, 05:29 AM
yeah srry been for vaction for a month
Cool, To Where ?

WildGoth
08-25-2007, 06:59 AM
i went to virgina and lake george i worked on a sand trench in virgina and we went crabbing