PDA

View Full Version : what to do?

wareagle69
08-21-2007, 06:19 PM
so thw wifes outta town for a week what to do. she did leave a list on the fridge on what i'm supposed to do but.... 1st thing i ate allot of red meat for dinner and washed it down with a cold one....pepsi that is now i'm bored..hmmm maybe my posts will catch up to sarge this week, maybe i could start an arguement i haven't had the good battles everyone else seems to have, i'm gonna have to think on this.oops left the toilet seat up and the dogs on the table licking the plates clean

Sarge47
08-21-2007, 06:24 PM
so thw wifes outta town for a week what to do. she did leave a list on the fridge on what i'm supposed to do but.... 1st thing i ate allot of red meat for dinner and washed it down with a cold one....pepsi that is now i'm bored..hmmm maybe my posts will catch up to sarge this week, maybe i could start an arguement i haven't had the good battles everyone else seems to have, i'm gonna have to think on this.oops left the toilet seat up and the dogs on the table licking the plates clean

Why not teach Norm how to Fart?:rolleyes:

wareagle69
08-21-2007, 06:27 PM
no need to teach he does me proud..

trax
08-21-2007, 06:31 PM
Know the song bro?

"who was the world champion farter

He could fart anything from God Save the Queen

to Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata"

Just trying to motivate you and Norm to do more...since you both have the time, I promise no more flatulence comments from trax for awhile (although some of my commentary may be considered flatulent on it's own)

trax
08-21-2007, 06:33 PM
Time for me to go back to listenin' to the wind howlin' on the prairies and the coyotes singing. Catch you all tomorrow.

wareagle69
08-21-2007, 06:38 PM
don't squat with yer spurs on..

Tony uk
08-24-2007, 04:28 PM
Dont bend over with a kilt on is my advic, god that was a strange wedding ;)

i would just treat it as if you where locked in a super market, Get pished my friend :D

trax
08-24-2007, 05:28 PM
don't squat with yer spurs on..

NOt again, anyway...:eek: