PDA

View Full Version : Yo Wolf-Pack!

Sarge47
08-18-2007, 10:27 PM
I think the guy that claimed he's going to a "hard-core" survival school" and only getting an egg and a match is putting us on. He only has two posts on this entire forum and has never come back to acknowledge anyone's input.:confused:

FVR
08-18-2007, 11:10 PM
We must have "popped" his cherry, or rather "broken" his egg.

owl_girl
08-18-2007, 11:46 PM
It hasn’t been that long cense his last post. Why would he bother putting us on with a post like that, it would be a waste of time. It wasn’t that creative, I mean if I was going to mess with people I’d come up with something more fun then that.

Sarge47
08-19-2007, 12:00 AM
It hasn’t been that long cense his last post. Why would he bother putting us on with a post like that, it would be a waste of time. It wasn’t that creative, I mean if I was going to mess with people I’d come up with something more fun then that.

Yeah? Like what? you got me curious, Owl Girl. Cuddling with a moose perhaps?:eek:

owl_girl
08-19-2007, 12:05 AM
lol no... Id put a lot of thought into it, it wouldn’t be off the top of my head.

Sarge47
08-19-2007, 12:10 AM
lol no... Id put a lot of thought into it, it wouldn’t be off the top of my head.

Seriously though, maybe somebody's yanking this guy's chain. I certainly hop so, the alternative is too crazy too think about...HEY, maybe that school is run by "The Bare Wilderness team"!:rolleyes:

owl_girl
08-19-2007, 12:18 AM
Maybe someone is yanking his chain, that would make cense because he’s the one going to the camp so his friend might be trying to freak him out. but I don’t think he’s purposefully yanking ours because it just wasn’t that amusing, I mean you guys thought up a bunch of ways to cook an egg which is awesome for a survival situation and all but its not that funny. If I was going to put the effort into it it would have to be a bit more amusing or I just wouldn’t bother. Not that I would do that to you guys ;)

Tony uk
08-19-2007, 10:29 AM
Indeed, this is better, Im accualy a 14 year old boy who lives in a place near clydebank, ive never been out camping and i hate the wilderness and couldnt survive if i tryed i just get some info from books to anser some Qs you guys post

Any good, or does it need work ;)

Also. Wait and see if he posts, i agree with owl girl maby he is telling the truth and just doesnt go on te net that much......

Sarge47
08-19-2007, 11:10 AM
Indeed, this is better, Im accualy a 14 year old boy who lives in a place near clydebank, ive never been out camping and i hate the wilderness and couldnt survive if i tryed i just get some info from books to anser some Qs you guys post

Any good, or does it need work ;)

Also. Wait and see if he posts, i agree with owl girl maby he is telling the truth and just doesnt go on te net that much......

I shoulda known!:rolleyes: No offense but you just were taken off the list of potential Survival comrads. Anyway, do you think that taking a way a guy's knife and giving him an egg and a match is proper survival training?:confused:

spiritman
08-19-2007, 04:09 PM
Yeah? Like what? you got me curious, Owl Girl. Cuddling with a moose perhaps?:eek:

I thought it was wareagle that cuddled with the moose calves...

owl_girl
08-19-2007, 04:18 PM
I thought it was wareagle that cuddled with the moose calves...
He’s teasing me about my reply on the (how to stay warm on a winter night) forum

spiritman
08-19-2007, 04:22 PM
He’s teasing me about my reply on the (how to stay warm on a winter night) forum

I'm sure Trax appreciates that too but I'm sure I read at one point that Ranger Wareagle said he slept with his moose calves.

owl_girl
08-19-2007, 04:29 PM
I'm sure Trax appreciates that too but I'm sure I read at one point that Ranger Wareagle said he slept with his moose calves.
Umm that dos sound familiar

wareagle69
08-19-2007, 08:14 PM
moose calves and bear cubs.

spiritman
08-19-2007, 10:41 PM
And the truth comes out!

trax
08-20-2007, 02:52 PM
the truth comes out about sleeping with moose calves and bear cubs as soon as you get down wind from the person. Anyway, cuddling with a moose calf has to be better than cuddling with a raw egg!

wareagle69
08-20-2007, 05:28 PM
funny but true story. i think i taught my calf named norm to snore. my wife likes when we get the cavles and cubs in because she knows i'll be sleepng outside until sept or oct, no snoring in the house, but i was layin in the straw with the little critter his head on my leg (in the wild they call that nosing you will often see a calf rest it's head on it's mothers back a sign of affection)and i was listening to him breathing very deeply i started laughing so hard i woke him up.

trax
08-20-2007, 05:45 PM
Did you name him after the guy on Cheers?

spiritman
08-20-2007, 07:22 PM
Or from city slickers?

wareagle69
08-20-2007, 08:39 PM
hello norman. city slickers of course but then a month after i got norman another calf came in when i was at work and one of the staff called him cliff which i didn't appreciate but the media had already done an interview so i couldn,t change it.

spiritman
08-21-2007, 12:05 AM
lol YES!

spiritman +1

trax
08-21-2007, 11:49 AM
You'd think they could have at least gone with Coach or Woody!

Sarge47
08-21-2007, 12:01 PM
funny but true story. i think i taught my calf named norm to snore. my wife likes when we get the cavles and cubs in because she knows i'll be sleepng outside until sept or oct, no snoring in the house, but i was layin in the straw with the little critter his head on my leg (in the wild they call that nosing you will often see a calf rest it's head on it's mothers back a sign of affection)and i was listening to him breathing very deeply i started laughing so hard i woke him up.

So what do you teach him next, Wareagle, Flatulence?:D

wareagle69
08-21-2007, 01:21 PM
he's got that down pat sarge, sometimes i would wake up and see him standing over me with the buisness end aimed at me, when he was the milk replacer he had allot of diarhea scary thing, but now he is on solids and doing well pin cherry is his favorite meal.

Tony uk
08-24-2007, 04:15 PM
the truth comes out about sleeping with moose calves and bear cubs as soon as you get down wind from the person. Anyway, cuddling with a moose calf has to be better than cuddling with a raw egg!
I agree :D altho i like the sound of the egg to i would deffo cuddle something else

wolf
09-26-2007, 10:07 PM
ahem, umm seems you guys miss me.

wolf
09-26-2007, 10:13 PM
wait is this directed at me?

owl_girl
09-26-2007, 10:58 PM
wait is this directed at me?
No lol the thread wasn’t directed at you. Nice to see you posting again though.