PDA

View Full Version : Let's make our own show!

Sarge47
08-16-2007, 11:02 PM
If Survivaldudes can go into manitoba with only the clothes on their backs, a knife, and an IQ smaller than their shoesize think what we can do! We'll call it The Wolf Pack Survival Show! We'll go out into really wild places in the world with nothing but a toothpick! We'll...we'll...we'll, never mind, dumb idea!:rolleyes:

SOE digital
08-16-2007, 11:08 PM
Hahahahahaha.

trax
08-17-2007, 10:49 AM
toothpick!?!:eek: Who needs a toothpick????:rolleyes:

spiritman
08-17-2007, 04:15 PM
Yeah no toothpick, I'll use my own toenail clippings and back hair like any real man would

DEET
08-18-2007, 08:42 PM
I'll fashion a spear out of a dried up asparagus and use it to hunt down and kill a kodiak bear so I can then use his claws and teeth to make pungi sticks for the pit fall I dug with his skull. Then when a caribou falls into it I can use the undigested grass in it's belly to attract a moose which I will flog to death with the femur from the caribou. Then using the moose antlers I can beat a tree to peices and that is where I'll get my toothpick:D

Sarge47
08-18-2007, 08:53 PM
I'll fashion a spear out of a dried up asparagus and use it to hunt down and kill a kodiak bear so I can then use his claws and teeth to make pungi sticks for the pit fall I dug with his skull. Then when a caribou falls into it I can use the undigested grass in it's belly to attract a moose which I will flog to death with the femur from the caribou. Then using the moose antlers I can beat a tree to peices and that is where I'll get my toothpick:D

Hey dude, you need to join the "Bare Wilderness team", they're looking for guys like you. (snort, snicker!):rolleyes:

Tony uk
08-18-2007, 09:59 PM
If Survivaldudes can go into manitoba with only the clothes on their backs, a knife, and an IQ smaller than their shoesize think what we can do! We'll call it The Wolf Pack Survival Show! We'll go out into really wild places in the world with nothing but a toothpick! We'll...we'll...we'll, never mind, dumb idea!:rolleyes:

Someones been drinking...........

Sarge47
08-18-2007, 10:21 PM
Someones been drinking...........

I don't drink, Tony, just weird naturally. Welcome back to the Pack! To tell you the truth I am thinking about a "Wolf Pack" web-site similar to the one that "Bare Wilderness" has. We could list each others bios, have "cool" pics of ourselves with captions saying that so-and-so is "a member of the Wolf-Pack Survival Group", yada, yada, yada. Liist some brainless scheme to get ourselves noticed, what do ya think?:rolleyes:

FVR
08-18-2007, 10:29 PM
Ahhhh, running through the woods, nekked.

Tony uk
08-19-2007, 10:25 AM
I don't drink, Tony, just weird naturally. Welcome back to the Pack! To tell you the truth I am thinking about a "Wolf Pack" web-site similar to the one that "Bare Wilderness" has. We could list each others bios, have "cool" pics of ourselves with captions saying that so-and-so is "a member of the Wolf-Pack Survival Group", yada, yada, yada. Liist some brainless scheme to get ourselves noticed, what do ya think?:rolleyes:
LOL, I was the one drinking then, i had just come back from a wedding ;)

Fog_Harbor
08-19-2007, 10:39 AM
Maybe we could do some Zen Wilderness - we all go out naked, and just meditate for a week or so.

spiritman
08-19-2007, 04:21 PM
Lol The show would have to have a different name, one that included dried up and frozen (or crispy)

Tony uk
08-19-2007, 05:34 PM
I agree with this guy..........:)