PDA

View Full Version : Listen closely children and you will hear.....

BraggSurvivor
08-06-2008, 08:30 PM
When I read the news threads about 'deficit spending' - the 'budget' and 'taxes' -- I laugh out loud.

Listen closely children and you will hear.....

1. The FED creates money out of paper and ink (Canadian paper and security ink)..... in the form of credits issued to banks who 'lend' that money to special interests and the government to pay its expenses.

There is no disclosure of how much or how often this money is created .... since what? - March of 07?

2. The mob known as the US FEDERAL GOVERNMENT then taxes you - telling you that you must pay for the 'services' you receive and the 'defense' they provide.

.... when they know full well that the FED creates whatever moneys they need to pay for whatever schemes they have for you and the world.

The Federal Government prints the money it needs (printed in China) ..... and you pay phony tax bills so they can steal what you make with impunity....

and the 'deficits'?? -- what deficits? -- to the FED? -- har har har har har har har har..... wait I can't breathe.....

har har har har har

Think about it boys and girls ..... every President and every Congress spends money they don't have on things you don't want or need.

There is NO DEFICIT - but for the inflationary effect on your currency and infrastructure. Governments print what they need and tax you to keep you under control.

Voila! -- Zimbabwe to D.C. ..... It's not Argentine monetary policy but the scheme that's been run on every population since the first town hall meeting.

The readers on this board are chasing paychecks in a gerbil cage -- hoping they can be rich someday.... [ditto heads]

When they will NEVER become rich working for corporations or the government ..... and investing in those stocks only makes them complicit in the rape of the country and the world.

Its' time for a revolt .... and the Jacobin Club?

Smarten up and invest in yourselves ..... you cannot win the mutual fund game.... because it's rigged.

Anybody wonder why gold is not through the roof right now?

And before the naysayers come on to tell you all I'm a communist --

I've been self employed almost 25 years. My conservative credentials were impeccable until I went to a Ross Perot speech.

Ive never been the same.....

Rick
08-07-2008, 06:12 AM
(YAAAAWWWNnnnnn and stretch) mumble, mumble....deficit spending...mumble mumble....printing money...mumble, mumble.....government steals......same stuff, different day (YAAAAaaaaawwwnnn).