PDA

View Full Version : This MUST stop!!!!

BraggSurvivor
08-01-2008, 06:55 PM
We need to BAN guns NOW. I'm am SICK and tired of seeing people being gunned down. Let's get these guns off of the streets and out of the hand of people who don't need them.

What do you all think?

crashdive123
08-01-2008, 06:56 PM
You may be on to something. Ban......ban.....nah.:D:D:D

Sam Reeves
08-01-2008, 07:00 PM
I agree, Bragg. People don't need to protect themselves. We just need to smile and learn to get along with each other. We should melt all the guns down and make park benches and swing sets.

Rick
08-01-2008, 07:11 PM
Dear Mrs. Bragg,

Slap him for me.

Sincerely,

Rick

BraggSurvivor
08-01-2008, 07:13 PM
:D:D:D:D:D

It was getting a little quiet around here Rick.

Rick
08-01-2008, 07:14 PM
Dear Mrs. Bragg,

No, really. Slap him!

Sincerely,

Rick

Ole WV Coot
08-01-2008, 07:19 PM
Curses, I thought I really had an excuse to get extra nasty. Ain't funny Bragg, spoiled my evening.

crashdive123
08-01-2008, 07:23 PM
Ahhh go ahead and get nasty. It's Friday, and afterall it is Bragg.

Rick
08-01-2008, 07:25 PM
These whipper snappers don't have any inklin' what something like that can do to a man. No doubt 20 or 30 readers went into their Red Foxx imitation of "It's the big one!".

BraggSurvivor
08-01-2008, 07:32 PM
Look for the sign that says,

"If you can read this, ...you're in range...."

Come and get em.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjCCDXN5Pew

Fargus
08-02-2008, 02:43 AM
Look for the sign that says,

"If you can read this, ...you're in range...."

I saw a sign like that. It was on a driveway gate of a ranch house just northeast of Reno. I have a picture of it somewhere...

catfish10101
08-02-2008, 03:49 AM
Damn Bragg, I almost blew a gasket until I realized you were kidding. NOW I MIGHT HAVE TO SEE A DOCTOR TO GET MY BLOOD PRESSURE BACK TO NORMAL. DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!!!!
And Mrs. Bragg,
When you slap him for Rick, KICK HIM ONCE OR TWICE FOR ME......PLEASE.

dilligaf2u2
08-02-2008, 04:19 AM
I agree! You all should turn in your guns right away. Of course this does not apply to me! I just bought a Mossy 500 and I need time to try it out!

I once helped a friend put up a few signs around his place.

"You are Now within the maximum affective range of my ability to shoot you" " Please leave the area before my ability improves"

Guys I expect those pistols and riffles in the mail to me for safe keeping, this week!

Don

Rick
08-02-2008, 06:12 AM
Bragg, that video shows you about eight different ways I can be shot at close range. I'm sure I'd fail at everyone of them. They didn't show my favorite strategy in that position...begging, pleading and crying.:D

crashdive123
08-02-2008, 06:43 AM
Now, now Don. You can't cut out the Quality Control Department.

vanguard1
08-02-2008, 09:53 AM
I'm of the opinion that we should give everyone a gun - let the idiots kill themselves. Sure - there'll be a massive culling over the first couple of years, after that I bet everyone would get along alot better.

Banning guns just takes them out of the peoples hands that obey the law, doesn't chnage a thing for someone with illegal intent.

Soon enough we'll be living in a world that's been child-proofed...we may as well all get onesies and eat soilent green - because only the machine of government would be armed and you wouldn't be able to stand your ground. (verboten...I know)

Stony
08-02-2008, 12:25 PM
I agree with Bragg's first post:
firearms need to be more controled.
mendatory safety training, safe storage,
background checks,
licesing of both gun owner and gun,
confiscation (without compensation),
caping the number of firearms a person can own (3?),
caping of how much ammo a person can store, own or buy,
continent wide prohibiting handgun use for hunting purposes,
lifelong ban of firearm ownership for anyone convicted of seriouse crimes.

North America needs a continent wide gun control program!

IF you need 'protection', get pepper spray, a stick and 911 on speed dial.

commoguy
08-02-2008, 01:52 PM
background checks,

i really really hope your kidding.

crashdive123
08-02-2008, 02:32 PM
Unfortunately Commoguy, he drives by and spouts this kind of k-rap from time to time. View his posts strictly as entertainment.

Oh and Stony, you can give up which ever of your rights you choose to. Just don't expect too many people to follow your lead.

Pict
08-02-2008, 03:00 PM
Here, I fixed Stony's post...

I agree with Bragg's first post. Everyone should move to BRAZIL where firearms ARE more controled.

Mandatory safety training

Safe storage

Background checks

Psycological evaluation

Licesing of both gun owner and gun

Proof you need a gun for protection

Confiscation (without compensation)

Capping the number of firearms a person can own (2),

Limit on calibers liberated for civilian use (.38 special &.380)

Capping of how much ammo a person can store, own or buy, (50 rounds per year)

Police permission in writing to transport your firearm from your home to any other location

Nation-wide prohibition of hunting

Lifelong ban of firearm ownership for anyone not politically connected

Cancellation of all concealed carry permits

South America HAS a continent wide gun control program!

IF you need 'protection', hire a local thug to kill whoever you want, the bodfies just get tossed on the pile anyway.

In the last 10 years we have had 465,000 murders in the gun control capital of the western hemisphere. Mac

klkak
08-02-2008, 03:27 PM
Hey Pict, Is there good money in killing other peoples enemies down there? I'm considering a new career direction.

catfish10101
08-02-2008, 03:33 PM
911? PLEAESE!!!
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.
Every law abiding citizen of the United States of America above the age of 18 should carry a gun. I bet less crimes would be committed with them.

klkak
08-02-2008, 05:41 PM
Just consider the Swiss crime rate. Every adult male (non-felon) is issued a fully automatic rifle.

Riverrat
08-02-2008, 05:46 PM
911...in my area it would be a miricale if a cop showed up within 30 min...and nothing against the cops, most are friends. They are to widly scattered, and to few for the coverage area to get to all calls in a decent time. I have been on violent pt. calls and have over a 20-30min. response time for the local RCMP. Yep, if I need help, I think I had better be able to do it myself, most of the time.

klkak
08-02-2008, 05:52 PM
Check this link out. It shows countries listed by crime rate. The U.S. is not at the top of the list.

http://http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_tot_cri_percap-crime-total-crimes-per-capita

Sam Reeves
08-02-2008, 06:12 PM
Pepper Spray?

http://images.military.com/Shock/images/SA_image_061101_1.jpg

Chiefman
08-02-2008, 09:26 PM
In the words of famous philosopher Rodney King.... Can't we all just get a long!!! :D

Beo
08-02-2008, 11:09 PM
Sorry Chief... no we can't that's why we have guns :D

klkak
08-02-2008, 11:52 PM
Someone should start a "Gang marksmanship" program in the big cities. Teach the punks, thugs, cons and other lowlifes how to use the weapons they steal and how to hit what they are shooting at.

They will kill each other faster and do Less co-lateral damage due to a higher hit per number of shots ratio.

Then arm the police with armored cars with Mark-19's and M-2's mounted and every time a gang does a "drive-by" and kills Innocent people the police can do a "drive-up-and-stop" then blow the crap out of the bangers.

If only I were in charge.....:D

Ole WV Coot
08-02-2008, 11:54 PM
Kicking somebody's dog is a no no in East KY & WV
Can' use he needed killin' all my relatives would be shot
Have to be more specific Chief we keep a tight border at Pike Co.
Gotta agree accidents do happen

ArmedBear1746
08-03-2008, 03:51 AM
Those who melt down their guns to make plows will be plowing for those that didn't. - Thomas Jefferson

bulrush
08-04-2008, 04:13 PM
I'm of the opinion that we should give everyone a gun - let the idiots kill themselves. Sure - there'll be a massive culling over the first couple of years, after that I bet everyone would get along alot better.

You mean, put all the bad guys in a city and wall the city in? Isn't that the premise of the movies "Escape from New York" and "Escape from LA"?

Sam Reeves
08-04-2008, 04:30 PM
Someone should start a "Gang marksmanship" program in the big cities. Teach the punks, thugs, cons and other lowlifes how to use the weapons they steal and how to hit what they are shooting at.

They will kill each other faster and do Less co-lateral damage due to a higher hit per number of shots ratio.

Then arm the police with armored cars with Mark-19's and M-2's mounted and every time a gang does a "drive-by" and kills Innocent people the police can do a "drive-up-and-stop" then blow the crap out of the bangers.

If only I were in charge.....:D

Klakak for President!

My name is Sam Reeves and I approve this message.

sobeit
08-05-2008, 03:01 PM
background checks,

Pepper spray is grate for bears and 911 is for pick up the bodies. People are more likle to become victoms when that dont defend them self. As far as pepper spray goes people who have been sprayed a few times start to build up a tollarance to it. I know this form personal experance having been a cop, and working in corrections for 10 years. Most criminals agree with you.

yukon55
08-05-2008, 03:29 PM
ok why should we give up guns they have been part of society for ever

crashdive123
08-05-2008, 03:32 PM
We shouldn't, Stony should. Anybody that appears to be as unstable as him should not own sharp things or things that go bang.

Rick
08-05-2008, 03:59 PM
Stony's need to be more controlled.
mandatory safety training, safe storage, background checks, licensing of both Stony owner and Stony,
capping the number of Stony's a person can own (3?),
capping of how much posting a Stony can do, edit or delete,
forum wide prohibiting Stony from posting anything requiring thought,
lifelong ban of forum membership for any Stony convicted of posting misspelled words.

Wilderness-survival.nt needs a forum wide ban on Stony!

There, that's a lot better....

Gray Wolf
08-05-2008, 04:59 PM
Two guy's on a street corner talking:

Hey man, whacha need?
Uh, how much for that 9 mil?
50 bucks.
What about that 45?
150 bucks.
What!
Hey I already filed off the numbers man!
Ok I'll take it. (laughingly then says) Imagine if I had to get a legit one, and have to wait!
Who you jokin, ya just did a nickle in the joint, they wouldn't sell you one......

trax
08-05-2008, 05:11 PM
ummm...check the thread about the beheading on the bus in Manitoba....we don't have ccw permission here ever. If I'd been on that bus, with a gun in my hands, I promise you people, I would have saved....if not the young man's life...at least the Cdn taxpayers the price of a "trial"

Ban that.