PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Movie Lines.

Sarge47
08-11-2007, 10:09 AM
Okay, we're getting a bunch of movie lines from "Jerimiah Johnson", So what are some other favorites? Here's some of mine:

"How come I gotta be Mr. Pink"? from "Resevor Dogs"

"C,mon you apes, you wanna live forever?" from "Starship Troopers"

"Any of you sons of (bleep) calls me grandpa...I'll kill ya." from "We Were Soldiers"

I'l post more later, how about you guys?:rolleyes:

tarheelfan
08-11-2007, 12:21 PM
Here are a few...more later mabye :D

"On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero"
- Fight Club

"If im not back in 5 minutes....wait longer"
- Jimm Carrey,Ace Ventura Pet Detective :D

wareagle69
08-11-2007, 04:45 PM
fvr and i were quoteing jerimiah johson becuse it is an awseome tale of a mt. man. you can't put starship poopers or ace venborya in the same catagory as jerimah..

Sarge47
08-11-2007, 05:04 PM
fvr and i were quoteing jerimiah johson becuse it is an awseome tale of a mt. man. you can't put starship poopers or ace venborya in the same catagory as jerimah..

Then you might appreciate this bit of trivia, Wareagle; One of Les Stroud's favorite top 10 films is J.J.!:cool:

donny h
08-11-2007, 06:07 PM
AK-47, for when you absolutely, positively have to kill every mother****** in the room. -Jackie Brown

nell67
08-11-2007, 06:24 PM
"you go....we go.."-backdraft

wareagle69
08-11-2007, 06:39 PM
you gotta squeeze the trigger harley it's not you d***
you don't jerk it you squeeze. harley davidson and the marlboro man

HOP
08-12-2007, 07:19 AM
" I don't give up my gun lest somebody gets hurt" Nick Nolte in Extreme Prejudice.

FVR
08-12-2007, 09:43 AM
If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human, ****ing beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian ****. Because I am hard you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps. Do you maggots understand that

Tony uk
08-12-2007, 09:48 AM
Yippee-ki-yay, mother****er: John McClane

I'll Be Back: Schwarzenegger

wareagle69
08-12-2007, 10:04 AM
[QUOTE=Tony uk;4517]Yippee-ki-yay, mother****er: John McClane

ya knew someone was goona go there.

FVR
08-12-2007, 10:07 AM
Kilgore: If I say its safe to surf this beach Captain, then its safe to surf this beach. I mean I'm not afraid to surf this place, I'll surf this whole ****ing place!

Kilgore: Charlie don't surf!

I could have killed 'em all, I could kill you. In town you're the law, out here it's me. Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe. Let it go. Let it go.

Tony uk
08-12-2007, 10:28 AM
[QUOTE=Tony uk;4517]Yippee-ki-yay, mother****er: John McClane

ya knew someone was goona go there.
Indeed i did ;)

Whats On Your Mind Monkey Butt: Home Alone 3

Chill Out, Dick Wad: Terminator 2

spiritman
08-12-2007, 03:36 PM
This place is great guys, cuz now i can finally get hepatitis. . . I hope you guys have hobo-stab insurance: Accepted

The picnic was delicious, the champaign was excellent, remind me to leave the Cardinal a note! The Three Musketeers

wareagle69
08-12-2007, 04:17 PM
i don't know what in heaven made god create a man like rambo

god didn't make rambo i did

Fog_Harbor
08-12-2007, 07:10 PM
"and when you're fifty, you're gonna know two things:
1) don't; and 2) you're gonna be pissed off that you spent $100,000 on an education that you could have gotten for a dollar fifty in late fees at the public library"

-- Good Will Hunting

Fog_Harbor
08-12-2007, 07:15 PM
Second Favorite Dialogue:

"Why'd ya git in a fight in school, boy?"
"He called my mama a Ho!"
"But son, yo mama IS a ho!"

-- Jo Jo Dancer

eddiec
08-12-2007, 08:04 PM
He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man... Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Hunter Thompson is my hero.

FVR
08-12-2007, 09:09 PM
"Out here, due process is a bullet."

Col. Michael Kirby (The Green Berets)

trax
08-13-2007, 03:16 PM
"And tits! Hoo-ah!" Al Pacino in Scent of a Woman (see it in context before I'm condemned please)

"Think you used enough dynamite there Butch?" Robert Redford in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid..as pieces of rail car rain from the sky.

"what we have here is a failure to communicate" Paul Newman's final scene in Cool Hand Luke

Billy Crystal and Jack Palance in City Slickers:

Crystal, "Killed anyone yet today, Curly?"

Palance, "It's still early."

the Boondock Saints "We could kill everyone!"

"What do you think of it?"

"I'm strangely comfortable with it."

Tony uk
08-15-2007, 10:43 AM
Spider Pig Spider Pig, Does Whatever a Spider Pig Does, Can He Swing, From A Web, No He Cant, Hes A Pig, Oh O He Is A Spider Pig : Homer Simpson

SOE digital
08-17-2007, 03:12 AM
All you have to decide is what to do...with the time that is given to you -Gandalf

Strider
08-17-2007, 02:40 PM
I was going to put that SOE Digital...
Has ne one here seen The Jerk? Well, it's funny...

[a sniper keeps missing Navin and hitting cans of motor oil]
Navin R. Johnson: "He hates these cans! Stay away from the cans!"

From LOTR
Bilbo: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

"Those were the broad days! Time was when I could walk and sing all day and hear no more than the echo of my own voice in the hollow hills....And the smell of the air! I used to spend a week just breathing."]

"We cannot linger"

DEET
08-18-2007, 10:58 PM
" There must be thirty of them out there, what do you think your going to do?..........Kill them sir" Soldier

" Holy jesus, man you just stepped in big pile of **** man! It happens. What ****? yes" Forrest Gump

" Got myself a peice of rock candy, not for eating though it's just for looking through" The Outlaw Jose Wales

" You people have read every self help book out there and it's not working, you wanna know why, because you can't help yourself, your self sucks!!" School for Scoundrels.

"This **** will get out of hand, it'll get out of hand quickly and we'll be lucky to survive." Hunt for Red October

It's not a movie line but my favorite scene in any movie is Raiders of the Lost Ark when the Muslim Ninja looking character is twirling his sword around and Indiana Jones just pulls out his gun and shoots him....classic.

Sarge47
08-18-2007, 11:57 PM
" There must be thirty of them out there, what do you think your going to do?..........Kill them sir" Soldier

" Holy jesus, man you just stepped in big pile of **** man! It happens. What ****? yes" Forrest Gump

" Got myself a peice of rock candy, not for eating though it's just for looking through" The Outlaw Jose Wales

" You people have read every self help book out there and it's not working, you wanna know why, because you can't help yourself, your self sucks!!" School for Scoundrels.

"This **** will get out of hand, it'll get out of hand quickly and we'll be lucky to survive." Hunt for Red October

It's not a movie line but my favorite scene in any movie is Raiders of the Lost Ark when the Muslim Ninja looking character is twirling his sword around and Indiana Jones just pulls out his gun and shoots him....classic.

A bit of trivia for you; that scene in "Raiders" wasn't even in the script. Harrison Ford was not expecting it, so when the guy showed up with the sword he was surprised, then, not knowing what else to do, just pulled out the gun and shot him. The folks making the film loved it, left it in, and movie history was made. A great shot!:D

Sarge47
08-19-2007, 02:46 AM
Wife had to rent all four Tremors films from the video store today, so here's one of the best lines from the 1st one: "Broke into the wrong (Bleeeeep!) rec-room, didn't ya!" Michael Gross as Burt Gummer.:D

glocker36
08-19-2007, 07:56 AM
Col. Jessep: You want answers?
Kaffee: I think I'm entitled.
Col. Jessep: You want answers?
Kaffee: I want the truth.
Col. Jessep: You can't handle the truth.

A few good men and also this longer one from the same exchange:

Col. Jessep: Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Lt. Col. Matthew Andrew Markinson: I want you to know that I am proud neither of what I have done, nor of what I am doing.

Col. Jessep: [yelling] I'm gonna rip the eyes out of your head and piss in your dead skull! You ****ed with the wrong Marine!

Semper Fi

Fog_Harbor
08-19-2007, 11:08 AM
I'm beginning to think that we, collectively, have WAY too much time on our hands...

spiritman
08-19-2007, 04:12 PM
lol it makes me wonder how many hours we have put into this site.

Sarge47
08-19-2007, 04:15 PM
Burt Gummer is my hero!:rolleyes:

trax
08-20-2007, 12:30 PM
"maybe this is as good as it gets..." Jack Nicholson (addressing a group assembled for group therapy) in "As Good as it Gets"

"Say what again mother####er and I"ll kill you!" Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction