PDA

View Full Version : I have a question

trax
07-24-2008, 04:38 PM
When we have a thread that involves a poll, is there any way we can make multiple choices? First, second, third, etc. It'd make for better information when people read the results. Tell me everybody else is already doing it and I'm the only one who doesn't know how and I'm gonna say some swear words here...

Rick
07-24-2008, 04:53 PM
You bet! It is there. When you reach the Post a Poll screen.....how many swear words have you gotten to? I'm not certain I understand what you want to do. Can you give me a for instance?

There are not many options when posting a poll. It's not something the forum controls but how the software is set up.

trax
07-24-2008, 05:26 PM
For instance in the best projectile weapon poll, I voted for firearms, but what if I'd wanted to vote firearms first, bow and arrow second, "other" third....

Rick
07-24-2008, 05:41 PM
I'm not aware of any way you could do that. The plain vanilla version is just about all you can get out of a poll.

trax
07-24-2008, 05:46 PM
OK, I like vanilla too, was just wondering.

Sourdough
07-24-2008, 05:55 PM
Trax, If your not voting a straight Twinkie and bacon ballot, it pretty much is not important how one votes or how often. Kind of like being from The great state of Florida.