PDA

View Full Version : where to go...

Baxter
08-08-2007, 12:28 AM
question to anyone here from ontario canada, where do you go to 'practice' your wilderness skills that isn't hours away from toronto,(but really brampton where i live now.)

i know the bruce trail is a great place to hike, but fairly populated unless you are further north up in the blue mountain area and farther.
thanks.

trax
08-08-2007, 01:54 PM
Ontario bro, you wanna field this one? Pretty sure there's some places that Baxter can check out....and welcome to the wolfpack, are you a crazy Baxter?

wareagle69
08-08-2007, 02:01 PM
baxter welcome

how far are you willing to go to practice, if you can give me a general direction of where you like to go. i used to live in the niagra region and also hamilton(the red river valley) right in the middel of the city yet easy to practice in. also huntsville i am working out a deal with a centre that has a 1000 acres to put on some courses. but i live in sudbury now

Baxter
08-08-2007, 10:34 PM
any where near barrie or orillia, even up to 45 minutes farther than that really. i've driven through huntsville a lot during my many camping trips up to south river. even an area near hamilton or niagara would be great as well. i've pretty much well travelled 2 hours in every direction of toronto. but am much more familiar with up north, the collingwood/barrie/orillia area. thanks again.
also, keep us posted on the 1000 acres in huntsville situation, that would be awesome.