PDA

View Full Version : Midwest Newb

criticalmass
08-05-2007, 09:15 PM
Figured I better introduce myself since the forum so politely asked me to. I am from a small town (500) in SW Missouri. I am an information junkie and think there is a lot of knowledge/experience here.

Sidenote: I have been working in the west central part of Illinois for over a year now. Mainly around Siloam Springs State Park and down along the eastern IL river foothills toward St. Louis. If that huge disaster ever happens come here. You can hold up a sharp object and you are guaranteed a deer will run into it! I think I saw that Sarge47 lives in this area. He knows what I'm talking about.

wareagle69
08-05-2007, 09:41 PM
welcome aboard from the wolfpack

nell67
08-05-2007, 10:05 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum!

Sarge47
08-05-2007, 10:26 PM
Figured I better introduce myself since the forum so politely asked me to. I am from a small town (500) in SW Missouri. I am an information junkie and think there is a lot of knowledge/experience here.

Sidenote: I have been working in the west central part of Illinois for over a year now. Mainly around Siloam Springs State Park and down along the eastern IL river foothills toward St. Louis. If that huge disaster ever happens come here. You can hold up a sharp object and you are guaranteed a deer will run into it! I think I saw that Sarge47 lives in this area. He knows what I'm talking about.

We also have another fellow from over Springfield way. Yeah, Deer are very plentiful around these parts. They run wild all through the small town I live in!:eek:

criticalmass
08-05-2007, 10:33 PM
Pretty amazing around here. I'm in Mt. Sterling rite now and had been staying in Jacksonville and Jerseyville through winter and spring. I have to say if I didn't despise having to have worked up here so long I would love it! lol!

eddiec
08-12-2007, 08:17 PM
Yeah, the deer are pretty plentiful around here! you are correct. It'll take a long while for a guy to starve if a major disaster happens around here.

Tony uk
08-13-2007, 06:06 AM
Hey & Welcome Here :D