PDA

View Full Version : SurvivalDude 2007--Episode 1

trax
08-02-2007, 02:42 PM
The situation is grim: Trapped in a survival forum with people who are clueless, none of them watched the same survival show that I did, so obviously, they know nothing!

Some of them have actually had the blatant nerve to disagree with my opinions:mad:

OK viewers... {cameraman does close up on my profusely sweating brow, the situation is tense, obviously the stress is getting to me and room service has buggered up my order again!)
....here's what to do

1. Don't take myself too damn seriously, hypertension kills more people than falling off of mountains, bear attacks, bee stings and wild people with rifles all put together every year

2. Listen....not unlike listening for the near silent northern purple warbler it's worth it when something gets through.

3. Whip out my ego and pound it to death. Because in a real wilderness or urban survival situation that might require teamwork, ego has no place.:eek:

4. Get over myself, I mean come on...isn't that it? That way I can look at serious questions and answers and have some fun with those "wolfpack" people too....

5. Crank the airconditioning up full blast, (driving the room down to a wintry 50 something degrees, brrrrrr) send camera crew away and leave several ropes around in case someone wants to discuss some of these postings in person

Tune in for episode two, now a word from our sponsor...traxreallyexpensivecampingandsurvivalgea r.com

Sarge47
08-02-2007, 05:14 PM
The situation is grim: Trapped in a survival forum with people who are clueless, none of them watched the same survival show that I did, so obviously, they know nothing!

Some of them have actually had the blatant nerve to disagree with my opinions:mad:

OK viewers... {cameraman does close up on my profusely sweating brow, the situation is tense, obviously the stress is getting to me and room service has buggered up my order again!)
....here's what to do

1. Don't take myself too damn seriously, hypertension kills more people than falling off of mountains, bear attacks, bee stings and wild people with rifles all put together every year

2. Listen....not unlike listening for the near silent northern purple warbler it's worth it when something gets through.

3. Whip out my ego and pound it to death. Because in a real wilderness or urban survival situation that might require teamwork, ego has no place.:eek:

4. Get over myself, I mean come on...isn't that it? That way I can look at serious questions and answers and have some fun with those "wolfpack" people too....

5. Crank the airconditioning up full blast, (driving the room down to a wintry 50 something degrees, brrrrrr) send camera crew away and leave several ropes around in case someone wants to discuss some of these postings in person

Tune in for episode two, now a word from our sponsor...traxreallyexpensivecampingandsurvivalgea r.com

Yo Trax, I can't get that web page to come up!:eek:

spiritman
08-03-2007, 06:19 PM
This show is too dramatic for my taste

wareagle69
08-03-2007, 07:21 PM
calling les stroud calling les stroud will the real slim shady please stand up please stand up..

Fog_Harbor
08-07-2007, 06:49 PM
I DID SEE THAT SHOW. I think Paris Hilton was the survival expert on that one, or was it Martha Stuart, I forget...

wareagle69
08-07-2007, 06:51 PM
i think trax was in the woods filming episode two ( the woods inn)ha ha ha

Texan
08-08-2007, 01:32 AM
:) I heard that episode two is brutal because the Hilton that Trax has to stay at doesnt have parking attendents and he has to walk half a block in the rain before he can even get into his survival shelter. And by survival shelter i mean a three room suite with HDTV a fully stocked wet bar and private hot tub.. lol:)

trax
08-08-2007, 11:01 AM
:) I heard that episode two is brutal because the Hilton that Trax has to stay at doesnt have parking attendents and he has to walk half a block in the rain before he can even get into his survival shelter. And by survival shelter i mean a three room suite with HDTV a fully stocked wet bar and private hot tub.. lol:)

It was HE## people, we had to abandon the quest about half way across the parking lot. :D :D

trax
08-08-2007, 11:02 AM
We have an upcoming episode where Martha and Paris fight over the extra pillows in the room, that could get pretty gruesome!