PDA

View Full Version : Survival Scenario 2.

Sarge47
08-02-2007, 12:13 PM
(With apologies to SNL.) You're out in the woods and the closest Inn is at least a good half-day's hike away. What's more you're canteen is bone dry and you're not ready to pee yet. Also the circus hasn't been in town so elephant turds are out of the question. Finally, to make matters worse, you're bloody stupid camera crew only brought Aquafina instead of Avion.:rolleyes: You feel hunger pangs and one of the crew hands you a dead rabbit and informs you that you need to clean it and cook it over a fire you're going to have to make yourself without matches! After giving him a look that would scare away Bigfoot himself you sit down and ponder the situation. What do you do?:D :D :D

trax
08-02-2007, 01:12 PM
My contract with Discovery channel that is! Nobody told me it was going to get this rough, No Holiday Inn??? UN-possible. Surely one of the camera crew has a cell phone so I can call my agent and, if he can't get me out of this, at least he can bring out some decent water and matches to cook Br'er Rabbit with!

How much can you expect a man to take??? No elephant turds? That's just cruel.

wareagle69
08-03-2007, 04:51 PM
wheres les when you need him

spiritman
08-03-2007, 05:03 PM
wheres les when you need him

Probably getting paid for his new season! Starts Wednesday!

survivalhike
09-16-2007, 01:42 AM
The anti-bear jokes just keep getting better and they never get old. Thuthfully though, I might watch it when it comes back (if it comes back) but only as an entertaining show, not as gospel.

Fog_Harbor
09-16-2007, 07:29 PM
(With apologies to SNL.) You're out in the woods and the closest Inn is at least a good half-day's hike away. What's more you're canteen is bone dry and you're not ready to pee yet. Also the circus hasn't been in town so elephant turds are out of the question. Finally, to make matters worse, you're bloody stupid camera crew only brought Aquafina instead of Avion.:rolleyes: You feel hunger pangs and one of the crew hands you a dead rabbit and informs you that you need to clean it and cook it over a fire you're going to have to make yourself without matches! After giving him a look that would scare away Bigfoot himself you sit down and ponder the situation. What do you do?:D :D :D

Well, the first move would to be to find a phone and call my agent! I can't work under theses conditions!

survivalhike
09-18-2007, 12:55 PM
I would hire a stunt double to cook and eat the rabbit and then I would retire to the nearest swanky hotel to eat blueberry pancakes in my hot tub. What a life.

the edge
09-27-2007, 01:26 PM
Find water supply.

Beo
11-01-2007, 11:51 AM
Knock out the camera man and make the fire with his photolens and the sun (shining through like a magnafying glass dummy) set him on fire so someone sees the smoke and comes to get me cutting little portions of him off to fill my tummy and stop pangs of the sugar rush I got eating a bunch of cany and geting jacked up to do this damn show in the first place. Catch a nap and then wake up realizing I shoulda just got in the land rover and drove off leaving the camera man to survive on his own. :D :D