PDA

View Full Version : bear grylls

WildGoth
08-02-2007, 12:11 AM
:D well les is very cool and i know he is the real deal but the person who got me into major survival was bear grylls i know what everyone is saying but i still resepct him i mean who cares if he stays in a hotel the camera is off if his skills work then is that not all that matters im not saying that what he did is repsectable but really i could understand i mean so what if he does not stay the night in the wildness so what :cool:

SOE digital
08-02-2007, 12:15 AM
Okay. What?

spiritman
08-02-2007, 12:15 AM
I still like to watch his show, he does make it a lot of fun. however, i haven't seen any episode where either of them have just settled down to survive. But I haven't seen em all so correct me if I'm wrong.

Sarge47
08-02-2007, 12:16 AM
:D well les is very cool and i know he is the real deal but the person who got me into major survival was bear grylls i know what everyone is saying but i still resepct him i mean who cares if he stays in a hotel the camera is off if his skills work then is that not all that matters im not saying that what he did is repsectable but really i could understand i mean so what if he does not stay the night in the wildness so what :cool:

We've worn this topic out WG, if it doesn't bother you then don't worry about it, but don't expect to change anyone else's opinion that goes against you.:p

SOE digital
08-02-2007, 12:26 AM
so what if he does not stay the night in the wildness so what

So what? The show is about him living in the wilderness. It's kind of hard to watch when he's not actually doing what he says he is.

sticks65
08-02-2007, 09:35 AM
The way people on this site are going on you,d think bear had comited murder or soom think ,most thing on screen are false including the news.Any how it,s getting a bit boring know i joind this sit to disscuss survival not to ***** .

Sarge47
08-02-2007, 09:47 AM
The way people on this site are going on you,d think bear had comited murder or soom think ,most thing on screen are false including the news.Any how it,s getting a bit boring know i joind this sit to disscuss survival not to ***** .

I agree with you sticks, lying is one thing, homicide is another! However, you don't have to read all the threads if'n you don't want too. There are plenty more on survival...as well as movies, jokes, magic, etc. This is how we get to know one another.:rolleyes: