PDA

View Full Version : Powdered Whole Eggs

Rick
06-19-2008, 05:36 PM
For those of you that stock up, Honeyville Grain is having a 10% off sale on Powdered Whole Eggs in the #10 can. That's $19.80 a can with the discount.

To redeem your 10% discount, simply navigate to their online store at http://store.honeyvillegrain.com and place your order. Upon checkout enter the discount code SUMMER in the discount code field and your savings will be applied automatically. If you have any questions you can call them toll-free at 888-810-3212 and ask for the Internet Sales Department.

Offer expires on Monday June 23, 2008 at 6:00PM PST.

They ship anywhere in the U.S. for $4.49

I am not affiliated with them in any way. I receive an email on all their specials and this one just came out. Thought I would pass it along.

tacmedic
06-19-2008, 10:24 PM
Thanks for the tip Rick, now I don't have any excuse not to place an order!

Sourdough
06-20-2008, 01:46 PM
I just ordered a case. They stick it to ya on the UPS shipping to Alaska, but that is normal.

Rick
06-20-2008, 01:50 PM
I've ordered quite a bit from them. Several cans of the whole eggs. One can of the powdered egg whites and a lot of their fruit. I've never had a "bad" can or had any trouble with their products. I still have several cans of fruit.

The only trouble I've had is we prefer fresh eggs over powdered and with just the two of us it's hard to use up a #10 can in a year. Off grid or not able to get fresh eggs I wouldn't have any trouble using it at all.

The metal cans have a plastic lid so once they are empty the can is pretty good for storing things like sugar, flour, etc.

RobertRogers
06-20-2008, 02:28 PM
eggs are great for protein too. Good find.

crashdive123
06-20-2008, 07:52 PM
Thanks for the site. Just placed an order for a few things.

Rick
06-20-2008, 08:22 PM
While I'm plugging other folks, another site I order from quite a bit is Weirling and Sons canned meat. I don't care how you cut it, canned meat is...well, canned meat but I've never had a problem with Weirlings either. I have an assorted case of meat on the shelf right now.

http://www.werlingandsons.com/products.aspx?catID=1