PDA

View Full Version : Survival Eqpt.

woodzman
07-27-2007, 11:47 AM
Most of you probably have a favorite place to get your survival gear, but here is one of mine if you want to check it out. Exploration Products.
(www.epcamps.com) They carry the basics and everything that I've ordered from them has been top quality.

aviator survivalist
07-28-2007, 06:06 AM
:confused: I dont exactly understand the relationship between the title of "survival Egypt" and when the post is just talking about some site to get survival gear.:confused:

woodzman
07-28-2007, 08:53 AM
E.P. is a company that I've come to trust for their quality and service and I thought I'd share it with those that might be interested. There are many other places that sell quality products, but there is a lot of junk out there too. I would hate to see ANYBODY in a life threatening situation relying on some of this stuff. I don't expect everyone to agree with me, Just thought I'd share it with my friends.;)

woodzman
07-28-2007, 09:39 AM
It just dawned on me where the confusion came from. Survival Equiptment. (Eqpt.) I should have written it out, sorry about the confusion Aviator.:D

zadig39
07-28-2007, 04:43 PM
some interesting stuff on that site. ne1 ever use a gill net??

Rocky789
07-28-2007, 11:03 PM
Well as long as we get to post our favorite place I have to say its gotta be
http://www.brmsstore.com
Cant help but say it since I do work at one of their stores, its so easy to walk out with gear when you spend all day either educating yourself about it or selling it, but I can definately say that everything we sell is really good quality and is very functional, great company to work for and great company to deal with as far as getting gear

Fog_Harbor
07-29-2007, 10:33 PM
To be honest, most of my gear I get locally. I don't trust internet for things I am unfamiliar with.

Sarge47
07-29-2007, 10:52 PM
To be honest, most of my gear I get locally. I don't trust internet for things I am unfamiliar with.

Try finding a RTAK-II or a RAT-7 at your local Wal-mart; it just ain't happenin'!:rolleyes: