PDA

View Full Version : Hello, from WV

#1WVBonBonQueen
12-08-2018, 12:44 PM
Hello,
I am from North Central WV. I don't have any friends who are into becoming anything near a survivalist, of any kind.
I was wondering if there is anyone here from WV, who are interested in sharing some info, some friendship and maybe even meeting up to get better acquainted?
I have been a Prepper for quite a few years, and like to discuss what we do, and how and why with others, but... no one I know of is into it.
So, anyone else out there, near NCWV who would like to get better acquainted?
Let me know.
Thanks for accepting me into this forum.
I am really looking forward to learning more and more here.
:taz:

crashdive123
12-08-2018, 08:17 PM
Hello and welcome.

Rick
12-08-2018, 08:20 PM
Welcome home.

Phaedrus
12-09-2018, 12:04 AM
Welcome to WSF! I'm in Montana but I'm sure there are some folks in your area.

#1WVBonBonQueen
12-09-2018, 08:45 AM
Oh be assured, we do keep looking but in our area, and not really going to a lot of different places, we don't find anyone who is interested in learning about survival, they always want to know about the next store, or the newest movie on at the theater. We haven't went to the movies since Gettysburg was on. Does that say something about how much we go to the movies.
But thanks for the welcome folks.
I am enjoying my time here, learning new stuff and meeting new folks.
Thanks again.
Merry Christmas.

LowKey
12-09-2018, 07:43 PM
Hi and Welcome.

Look around for some garden produce canning classes, local arboretums or heritage gardens that do edible native plant walks, check into historical trust sites that do hiking and produce-gardening seminars, even some of the outdoor sports stores have night classes for wilderness exploring. Those are good ways to meet like minded people.

#1WVBonBonQueen
12-11-2018, 05:54 PM
Thank you LowKey, I will do that too.