PDA

View Full Version : Divorcees, what about your kids?

bulrush
05-27-2008, 01:50 PM
What about those of you who are divorced and do not have physical custody of minor children? Would you go get the kids? Will your ex let you? Will you allow your ex to live with you and use your supplies?

Tahyo
05-27-2008, 02:17 PM
I did have a reply to this, but on reading the original question again, I decided to just delete my original reply which as a bit off track.

I'll just answer the last question. No.

bulrush
05-28-2008, 09:48 AM
"No" to which question?

crashdive123
05-28-2008, 09:55 AM
"No" to which question?

Don't want to speak for Tahyo, but probably the last part of your original question regarding the ex based on the original response. BTW Tahyo - nothing wrong with the original. Your passion, care and concern came through loud and clear.

Tahyo
05-28-2008, 02:38 PM
No to the last question. The first 3 questions really don't apply to me as I got custody of my son.

I guess I retracted my original because after I read it later, it just seemed more of me telling an experience than answering the man's question.

dilligaf2u2
06-04-2008, 08:03 PM
I am so glad my son is over 21. I would take the grand kids but the son and his wife are out in the cold!

As for the ex wife. Well I would help her avoid the problem of survival completely. If she came here, she would not have to worry about anything, ever again.

Don

rebel
06-09-2008, 12:15 AM
I too had a bad experience with the ex using the kids as a weapon. However, now that it is over I see she is the big looser. She was caught in the vindictive struggle and couldn't evolve. She became pitiful. The children see it too. Would I help her? Yes, because I am a good person. Would she do the same? No but, that's her problem.

Emotions can influence your actions and not positively. The prison is full of emotion based crimes.

rebel
06-09-2008, 12:28 AM
I would also like to add some other issues involved with children and ex's.

It is disturbing to not have control of the people in your ex's life who have contact with your children. What do you do?

If a hurricane threatens their safety and she doesn't want to leave what do you do?

The answer is ... nothing. You can't do jack. You have to live with it and hope for the best. However, you have a choice in how it affects you. You can let the experience make you hard and bitter or, you can be who you were before the evil tried to take over your life.