PDA

View Full Version : South African Survival Rangers

Antonyraison
03-01-2018, 02:16 AM
Our profiles are up on our schools website.
I thought I just share the link to all the instructors/rangers
http://boswa.co.za/welcome/instructors/

WalkingTree
03-04-2018, 06:11 AM
Being someone who practically never went anywhere, your presence here always makes me a bit curious about South Africa.

Seniorman
03-04-2018, 01:03 PM
Antonyraison, what will happen to your Survival Rangers when the land and property of the white farmers in South Africa are confiscated?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5443599/White-South-African-farmers-removed-land.html#ixzz58VXEVgp7

S.M.

Antonyraison
03-10-2018, 04:59 AM
Antonyraison, what will happen to your Survival Rangers when the land and property of the white farmers in South Africa are confiscated?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5443599/White-South-African-farmers-removed-land.html#ixzz58VXEVgp7

S.M.

Will have to wait and see if that is actually pasted..
I doubt they will go through with that, its likely a ploy to score cheap political points to gain voters as the government is not looking great with all their recent scandals... So I assume they just trying to gain more Voters...

Alan R McDaniel Jr
03-10-2018, 10:00 AM
Well, it's good to hear from you. I was concerned your absence was due to something more serious.

Alan

Seniorman
03-10-2018, 12:49 PM
Will have to wait and see if that is actually pasted..
I doubt they will go through with that, its likely a ploy to score cheap political points to gain voters as the government is not looking great with all their recent scandals... So I assume they just trying to gain more Voters...

Thanks for the reply. I hope things work out for you.

S.M.

Antonyraison
03-11-2018, 02:10 AM
we all hope so.. what many don't realise is they want to expropriate land but not give it away.. they the state want to own it and the Zulu nation also owns a lot of tribal land on a trust.. so yeah good luck with that.

randyt
03-11-2018, 08:02 AM
I have heard the Zulus are not from the SA area and are really immigrants to SA from other parts of africa. They came after the Boer, is that true?

Phaedrus
03-12-2018, 01:22 AM
Good luck to you, Anthony, with the Ranger stuff and life in general. Ah, to live in interesting times...

Antonyraison
03-12-2018, 01:24 AM
I have heard the Zulus are not from the SA area and are really immigrants to SA from other parts of africa. They came after the Boer, is that true?

I dont know entirely when it is they came to southern Africa, how ever they did migrate down to Southern Africa
There a ton of debates as to whom are entirely indigenous people, it's not conversations or debates that I get into (its very touchy subjects for many a people)

Antonyraison
03-12-2018, 01:27 AM
Good luck to you, Anthony, with the Ranger stuff and life in general. Ah, to live in interesting times...

Thanks, Indeed... Live in interesting times man.

Antonyraison
03-12-2018, 01:29 AM
Well, it's good to hear from you. I was concerned your absence was due to something more serious.

Alan

I was In Cape Town On Project ( my day job is IT)
Then I was on holiday... in Cullinan

Antonyraison
03-12-2018, 01:32 AM
Being someone who practically never went anywhere, your presence here always makes me a bit curious about South Africa.

South Africa... despite is political climate and high crime is actually a really really nice place, the people are very friendly..
Its just extremists on both sides that make it bad..
as for the average person we all get a long pretty fine.
I stand by that I love this place I love the people..
I wouldn't buy into all the hype of the bad stuff..
there is a ton of good here.

Rick
03-12-2018, 05:14 AM
Sounds like every place I've ever been to. If you want to find trouble, it's around.

Alan R McDaniel Jr
03-12-2018, 07:29 AM
I was In Cape Town On Project ( my day job is IT)
Then I was on holiday... in Cullinan

So, it was something more serious! Good luck.

Alan

Antonyraison
03-13-2018, 01:36 AM
Sounds like every place I've ever been to. If you want to find trouble, it's around.

Pretty much!