View Full Version : Defensive driving

Bishop
07-24-2017, 01:53 PM
This is how I get a lot of my practice in every day

https://youtu.be/m9XOD3-Cm7s

hunter63
07-24-2017, 02:44 PM
Hey....Good shooting....
But ya left $12 bucks worth of cans behind....

Bring to mind a boys prank...
6 guys in a '58 Buick......shooting cherry bombs out the window at mail boxes....from the passenger side window....Maybe 35 mph.
Load up the slingshot....pull back and have some one light the fuse....and off it went

One was on the drivers side ...so the idea was to have driver and middle passenger duck down and shoot across.. out the drivers window.

The shot needed a bit of loft...so the guy aimed high....lit it up and away it went...right into the door jamb above the window and landed on the front seat...
Ever see 6 guy try to crawl on to or the driver to get away from the ...Kha-Boom!!!!

Was really loud, blew a hole in the plastic seat cover...and almost crashed the Buick .

Didn't do that again....LOL....passenger side only...

Bishop
07-24-2017, 06:21 PM
Cans are 28cent a pound here they don't do the 10 cent deposit here I with they did

Batch
07-24-2017, 06:44 PM
Good shooting Bishop!

Bishop
07-25-2017, 08:52 AM
Thank you crows on the road don't stand a chance.

jayd
08-04-2017, 04:00 PM
So you risk a head-on collision with some innocent, or hitting a pedestrian and what you get here is cheered on ? Good to know.

Rick
08-04-2017, 05:38 PM
Obviously you have no idea where he is or you wouldn't have posted that. Perhaps you should get to know some of the members before you spout off.

Alan R McDaniel Jr
08-04-2017, 05:48 PM
These things never end well regardless of the forum they happen on. There's people who could really make a positive contribution but their abrasive personalities won't let them. Oh, well. Time to nuke another bag of popcorn and watch the show.

Alan