PDA

View Full Version : make booze in nature

smokelessfire
05-20-2008, 05:09 PM
what is the easiest way to make alchoholic beverages in nature with basically no equipment. a friend once told me when he was in jail that they taught him to save his cup of apple juice and let it sit for a few days to make hard cider. any other simple easy ways?

trax
05-20-2008, 05:46 PM
fruit ferments naturally if you gather it all up in one place

Ole WV Coot
05-20-2008, 05:55 PM
Berry, grape, apple or any squeezins from fruits or veggies. 2 teaspoons of white corn meal, 3 teaspoons of sugar per 1/2 pint. Don't seal, will blow up. This takes a long time to work, about 5 days. It can vary from giving you either constipation or the trots but you will be 100% drunk. It is guaranteed to make you bring back things you didn't steal or proposition your ugly cousin.

Ken
05-20-2008, 06:00 PM
Berry, grape, apple or any squeezins from fruits or veggies. 2 teaspoons of white corn meal, 3 teaspoons of sugar per 1/2 pint. Don't seal, will blow up. This takes a long time to work, about 5 days. It can vary from giving you either constipation or the trots but you will be 100% drunk. It is guaranteed to make you bring back things you didn't steal or proposition your ugly cousin.

WRONG. NO WAY. MY UGLY COUSIN IS A GUY.:eek:

Rick
05-20-2008, 06:03 PM
Trust us. You can always believe Coot. If he says you will....you will. I think he should be the Minister of Enlightenment for Traxistan.

smokelessfire
05-21-2008, 11:33 AM
Thanks for the recipe coot! i'll give it a whirl. it may even make ole Boone Walton proud! prime stuff, prime stuff!