PDA

View Full Version : Internet Bistro

M118LR
09-07-2016, 09:04 PM
Fast food (Cracker) Florida Old Folk style while conversing on the internet.

Bubba Bacon Cheddar Burgers (2)
Eggs (2)
Whole Wheat Burger Buns. (2)
Tony Chachere's Seasoning.
Lettuce.
Tomato. (sliced)
Miracle Whip.
Publix Unsweetened tea.

Place 2 Bubba Bacon Cheddar burgers in large cast iron skillet on low.
Crack 2 eggs into med cast iron skillet on low.
Place 2 whole wheat burger buns into toaster and wait for Burgers/eggs to be within 30 seconds of finishing.
Slice tomato and hand pull sheets of lettuce to be placed on toasted buns smeared with Miracle Whip.
Generously sprinkle finished burger with Tony Chachere's Seasoning prior to placing under sunny side up up egg on toasted bun with lettuce & tomato.
Wash down with large amounts of Publix unsweetened tea.

If Y'all are still young enough to have ketchup, mayonnaise, white bread buns, sweet tea, and ain't cooking alone while waiting for Grandma to get her hair colored at one of the kids homes. Belay this message. :dissolve:

hunter63
09-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Sounds good to me......I would cut that down to one burger...lose the tea.......then add a Miller Genuine Draft(or 2) (long neck)...also a couple of Claussen Dill Slices Pickles

I still have a see food diet...........

Actually grazing on beef sticks, cheese curds and a GD...right now.....

M118LR
09-07-2016, 09:23 PM
Good Golly, you just reminded me that I forgot the Hot-Sweet pickle slices!
South of Wisconsin it's Bud. (North of Eau Claire it's Steven's Point or Old Style) West of the Mississippi it's Coors. In the 2 ond largest state it's Shiner Bock. But here in God's waiting room, it's unsweetened tea.

I've been on a light diet for years. (when the light comes on in the ice box, I'm eating.)

So how about some local delicacies with local brews, while pursuing the internet.