NJHeart2Heart
07-21-2016, 07:55 PM
I am consistently getting messages when I attempt to post messages:

“Do you want to leave this site? Changes you made may not be saved”

I am running Chrome.

Please advise :)

crashdive123
07-22-2016, 06:07 AM
That's normal. If you are posting to a thread it is just one more step to make sure you want to post. Just part of the software.

walks.in2.trees
07-23-2016, 01:20 PM
Use Tapatalk app... so much better, especially for adding photos and videos: you don't have to pre-post them elsewhere first, it gives them a url on its own servers and builds the link from that

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

NJHeart2Heart
07-25-2016, 11:56 AM
Use Tapatalk app... so much better, especially for adding photos and videos: you don't have to pre-post them elsewhere first, it gives them a url on its own servers and builds the link from that

Thanks to both. I just find that message annoying. If it were a confirmation message "are you sure you want to post" it would still be annoying but at least it would make sense.

I've tried tapatalk and it has it's own quirks that make it enough of a nuisance that I ceased using it.

I guess I'll just have to suffer said stupid messages <sigh>

crashdive123
07-25-2016, 03:39 PM
We all do. It was part of the last software upgrade the owner did. It took a little getting used to, but isn't a big deal (for me) any more.

hunter63
07-25-2016, 04:35 PM
Mine does the every so often....not all the time....and doesn't seem to be any particular day or time of day.

walks.in2.trees
07-25-2016, 05:28 PM
Thanks to both. I just find that message annoying. If it were a confirmation message "are you sure you want to post" it would still be annoying but at least it would make sense.

I've tried tapatalk and it has it's own quirks that make it enough of a nuisance that I ceased using it.

I guess I'll just have to suffer said stupid messages <sigh>
It's gotten better with regard to "quirks", plus there's things I found annoying to begin with, such as how easily posts become accidentally selected while scrolling, that I appreciate more now when I want to comment on multiple posts in a thread.