PDA

View Full Version : what is inside your survival kit

Antonyraison
07-12-2016, 06:38 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGtGhFVAy_s

hunter63
07-12-2016, 10:56 AM
Pretty good vid......7 min is about right as far as length.....
Suggestion.....Maybe post a Intro and brief outline or explanation of what you are about to cover in the vid.

I use a hot spot modem a lot, in the boonies....so watching a vid requires a lot of "Buffering/waiting".......
An intro would help me decide if I going to watch a long slow vid......or not....
My attention isn't want it used to be.

Thanks for posting......

Antonyraison
07-13-2016, 02:40 AM
Thank you so much for your kind feed back.
I appreciate it :) I will definitely make these improvements going forward.

Seniorman
07-17-2016, 12:41 PM
No firearm? In South Africa? What if a leopard wants to have you for lunch? :gun_bandana:

Interesting video, however.

S.M.

Antonyraison
07-18-2016, 06:28 AM
No firearm? In South Africa? What if a leopard wants to have you for lunch? :gun_bandana:

Interesting video, however.

S.M.

hahhaahaha.. I have never carried a fire- arm with me, nor do I wish to. Leopard attacks are very very rare actually, they usually go for very small people or children and attack from the back... we where once stalked by a leopard though over a few days in the Drakensburg region near Rhodes. Other members did have Fire-arms on them at the time. Generally I haven't had much issue from wild life (thankfully) Its the people you cannot trust, the animals you can generally tell what they will do.

Antonyraison
07-18-2016, 06:35 AM
Day 2 hike in the wilderness, we came accross a fresh leopard kill, it was only a few hours dead,
we processed what we could and ate that up in the evening in a cave down the trail:

hayshaker
08-15-2016, 10:09 AM
that depends which one some i can carry on my back.
the other is 2x2x4 feet and sits behinds the seats of the minivan.