PDA

View Full Version : Kings of the Wild, Episode 6

Faiaoga
04-16-2016, 02:30 PM
Kings of the Wild has produced a 6th episode, this time set in Finland during the winter. I saw part of it today.

It seems that the New Zealand hunter and the British chef/forager still work together and cooperate to survive and to eat well from the wild. They need to learn that contrived drama and competitive egos and plenty of cursing at one another is what will increase ratings in the USA market.:yes:

hunter63
04-16-2016, 05:40 PM
I missed that one.....Dang.....

kyratshooter
04-16-2016, 06:45 PM
I have been absorbed in The Great Human Race on the National Geographic Channel for 10 weeks. The entire season is available On Demand.

Two well educated and trained people re-enacting various periods of human development, all in the stone age setting.

No drama, no fighting, no arguments, just getting the job done to stay alive until tomorrow.

I think part of my favoring this show is due to my late wife being a carbon copy of Cat Bigney in both looks and attitude.

Faiaoga
04-16-2016, 10:51 PM
Thanks for pointing out this show, I had not seen or heard of it before. It looks as though the show is a bit more reasonable than most shows about portraying how people can survive if they need to - no drama, no fighting, no arguments would seem to be the way to be successful. Cool.

I will have to check this out more carefully.:innocent:

WalkingTree
04-17-2016, 05:45 AM
Great Human Race, King of the Wild...hadn't heard of these shows. Checked em out. They're pretty good, I like em.

Faiaoga
04-26-2016, 09:06 PM
The great Human Race does look pretty good. Much more interesting than seeing political candidates attacking one anther and trading insults.:innocent:

RangerXanatos
04-26-2016, 10:36 PM
I've been watching kings of the wild on YouTube. I like how its not infised with so much drama but it doesn't show too much of the skills. But I still believe its more lifelock than most other shows and worth the watch.