PDA

View Full Version : I found out how to get as many free books from Amazon as you want (while it lasts).

InfantryAmerican
03-08-2016, 12:02 PM
So I got this really old E-reader from a garage sale (some old kindle model) not long ago. Since then, I've read a ton of books. Like, more books than I've ever read in my life since there's time now. The only thing is that I've also spent a ton of money on ebooks because you can buy them through it. Anyway, I wound up getting this goofy thing on Amazon called "Kindle Unlimited" where you can read as much as you want for for like 10 bucks a month.

That's fine and dandy, but I found a weird loophole (http://tinyurl.com/zjcd22b) in the promotion. Basically you just sign up for the free trial on your amazon account, download an ungodly amount of books, and then unsubscribe from it. So long as you unsubscribe before the trial expires, you won't be charged anything.

The best part is that you don't even need a kindle. It works on your phone, computer, or whatever. You can even download audiobooks from it.

I just got like $60 worth of survivalist books and novels for free.

hunter63
03-08-2016, 12:15 PM
Thanks for the heads up....That may be a real cool deal.

I always have a problem with free and loop holes....so congratulations.....but check back in....maybe 6 months, and let us know how it worked out for you.

Have never received that "free lunch".

InfantryAmerican
03-08-2016, 03:11 PM
Thanks for the heads up....That may be a real cool deal.

I always have a problem with free and loop holes....so congratulations.....but check back in....maybe 6 months, and let us know how it worked out for you.

Have never received that "free lunch".

What I did was sign up, download all of the books, save them to my mom's MP3 player (it's still at her house) and my old Ereader, and just canceled the subscription. That was last month.

In fact, this promotion apparently only started last month and Amazon is probably losing a lot of money on it. If you're going to try it, you might not want to wait that 6 months. Gigantic companies like this usually have really booksmart people with no common sense who create promotions without totally thinking it through. I remember reading in the "Letters to the editor" section in my local newspaper that they lost a lot of money over something similar regarding their return policy like last year.

Fixit
03-08-2016, 03:32 PM
I could read none stop the rest of my life and never run out of free book to read .

http://preputilityvehicle.blogspot.com

http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/33516

http://www.survivorlibrary.com

These are all great resources . The first one does a daily free list of Amazon prepper/homesteader type books . The last one has a lot of 1800s and early 1900 books.

hunter63
03-08-2016, 03:34 PM
................................Gigantic companies like this usually have really booksmart people with no common sense who create promotions without totally thinking it through. I remember reading in the "Letters to the editor" section in my local newspaper that they lost a lot of money over something similar regarding their return policy like last year.

I sorry, but they don't get to be big companies by being stupid and naïve.
I hope you are correct.....

My books are all paper.....they work with out batteries.

crashdive123
03-08-2016, 03:47 PM
Some big companies, regardless of what they are offering are probably hoping for the best in mankind, not somebody that will try and take advantage of their policies or scam them. Recently REI had to change their return policy which was really out of this world. When they started with that policy many years ago there were fewer people more interested in using something for free and then returning it a few years later than there are now I suppose. Same goes for offers like the one at Amazon in my opinion. If their offer is abused then those that abuse it will be responsible for that offer's demise.

InfantryAmerican
03-09-2016, 12:36 AM
Some big companies, regardless of what they are offering are probably hoping for the best in mankind, not somebody that will try and take advantage of their policies or scam them. Recently REI had to change their return policy which was really out of this world. When they started with that policy many years ago there were fewer people more interested in using something for free and then returning it a few years later than there are now I suppose. Same goes for offers like the one at Amazon in my opinion. If their offer is abused then those that abuse it will be responsible for that offer's demise.

I think the word "abuse" is a little much here. It literally costs them nothing for you to download an Ebook.

It's a multi-million dollar corporation that paid someone (probably a team of people) an ungodly salary to come up with product promotions. If they don't do their job right and cost themselves money, that's Amazon's fault.

If I hire a company to build a porch and they provide shoddy workmanship, I don't pay the full price, they fix it for free, and they lose money. Same principle here. The people designing these promotions aren't doing their jobs right.

And if I may be so bold, designing a product promotion is a lot easier than building a porch (it also pays less).

Rick
03-09-2016, 06:28 AM
Actually, it's not the same principle. I'm sure their marketing department has projected the number of folks that will do exactly what you are doing. However, their goal is to retain customers that will pay the $10 stipend for downloading. It isn't stupidity on their part or lack of planning or lack of common sense. And, yes, it does cost them a lot for you to download a single book from them. There is the cost of the hardware, software, pipeline, employees, the cost of data transmission and the royalties they pay on the books. So, yea, they have a huge investment just so you can download a single book. If the number of folks that are doing what you are doing exceeds their projections then they will simply stop the program and all those folks that thought they had a good deal paying the $10 will lose out. It's interesting that you see nothing wrong with what you are doing or how it can affect others.

natertot
03-09-2016, 07:46 AM
I agree Crash and Rick.

Just because you CAN do something does NOT mean you should actually do it. Besides, is integrity really only worth $10. I don't think so.

InfantryAmerican
03-09-2016, 04:53 PM
It's a free trial. Not a binding contract.

Nobody is asking you to do anything illegal or take amazon for a ride. If you cancel your free trial before it expires, you keep what you've downloaded. For how many of you guys are acting like this is some egregious violation of integrity, it's ironic that you also argue Amazon already knows about this.

If you don't feel comfortable canceling it, then just spend the ten dollars for unlimited downloads. It's not a bad deal. I just seldom work and live in the woods so I can't really justify paying for a service I can get for free.

kyratshooter
03-09-2016, 05:07 PM
Not working is not an automatic entitlement to free stuff.

oldsoldier
03-09-2016, 05:17 PM
I had kindle unlimited for a couple of months. Didn't use it enough to justify keeping it. But yes you could download as many books as you want. Same during a free trial ( which I had before paying for two) is it really ethical? Not in my opinion. BUT that's me. Kindle also has literialy thousands of books you can download free without unlimited and they are your to keep. They also have a free daily download I'll look for the link. I guess I've gotten a couple hundred preparedness/ survival related ones that way.

edr730
03-09-2016, 09:20 PM
I would consider downloading and canceling an infraction of a moral obligation. And it does cost all of us something. However, the real problem with a lack of morality that costs everyone way too much is when someone shows up to work each day and does as little as possible 40 hours a week for many years. Honesty is a simple thing.

Rick
03-09-2016, 09:23 PM
It's the things we do when no one is looking that is a true measure of who we are.

randyt
03-09-2016, 09:54 PM
I've been thinking about signing for that kindle deal, I can spare ten bucks a month. Are all the books allowed for downloading?

InfantryAmerican
03-09-2016, 10:49 PM
I've been thinking about signing for that kindle deal, I can spare ten bucks a month. Are all the books allowed for downloading?

As far as I know. I'm not sure though.

Billofthenorth
03-10-2016, 09:46 AM
The authors have to enter their books into the lending program at Amazon and only get paid per page read. How Amazon keeps track of which pages get read I don't know. If you pull a fast one you are stealing from the authors. It doesn't hurt Amazon.
Personally I think I get a bigger royalty from the kindle unlimited, provided people read the whole thing, than if someone just buys my book outright so I encourage people to join.
Be sure and give a review of the book too. That really helps a lot of us since we don't make a lot of money writing. More reviews means more attention and more readers. That year or so of working on a book that only earns $5 or $10 a month can be pretty disheartening sometimes, reviews help with that too.

InfantryAmerican
03-11-2016, 03:11 PM
Okay, this is the last time I'm going to respond to these kinds of allegations. Once again, I find myself coming to the forum to see a bunch of guys riffing off of each other based on misinformation and having a grand ol' time basking in their own lack of understanding. Misunderstandings are one thing, but when people are going to be arrogant about their own ignorance at my expense, it's trying on my patience.

If you pull a fast one you are stealing from the authors.

No, you're actually supporting them. There's no "fast one" being pulled here. I find it ironic how an "author" doesn't even understand the promotion he's morally grandstanding about. Authors on Amazon who vouch for the "kindle unlimited" promotion get money for every person that downloads their product. So if you wrote "InfantryAmerican's Survival novel" and opt to have it on Kindle Unlimited, you waive your set price for download in favor of getting a lower rate per download via the promotion. The thing is that your lower rate makes you eligible for the kindle unlimited program, which will hopefully result in more downloads and (more money).

Instead of making a scene about how horrible this is, maybe you should get your facts straight and sign up. You really should be thanking me for supporting self-published authors, many of who are making more money from this program. I find this especially true if you're complaining that you're only making $5 to $10 dollars a month on something you wrote. You'd probably make way more if you opted in, because people are more inclined to download something for free as opposed to spending money on it.

And it does cost all of us something.

No, it literally costs you (and anybody else) nothing. That's the point of the promotion.

This is not stealing. Those of you bellyaching do not understanding how a free trial promotion works. Morally grandstanding about how someone is getting
"ripped off" or doing something unethical is asinine. The whole point of a trial is to see if you like the promotion enough to justify the service for $10 a month. If so, great. It's not like every one of you who gets free sample of something does so with the intention of buying a product. Haven't you ever had free trials of American Online or certain Cable Television Channels? Do you think everyone who recorded movies aired on Television off of a VCR instead of buying it at the store was a shyster?

Give me break. Like I said, if you aren't interested that's one thing. It's respectable (like some of you said) to come out and say "Hey it's not for me, I get a bad feeling about it." That's fine. I respect your boundaries. But it's a totally different thing for those of you resorting to lows blows and calling me a crook, because it really boils down to ignorance on your part.

If there are some of you who might get a yucky feeling from it or whatever, you're more than welcome to just sign up for the promotion and get free books for a month without canceling it.

Not working is not an automatic entitlement to free stuff.

Of all the low-blow posts, this is probably the worst. But I guess I'm not surprised since almost every response you've made to everything I've posted on this forum is doubting my story, talking down to me, accusing me of lying, or just passively trying to insult me. I hate to be the one to tell you this, but some of us actually are trying to be self-sufficient and had the stones to go out and try it. Whether or not you can believe that says more about you than it does about me.

If you read any of my posts, you would know that I bought all my own land with all my own money and am basically self sufficient. I don't really have to work. Maybe I work a few days a month as a day laborer to make sure I can afford basic staples or taxes, but otherwise I manage everything on my own. There's no reason to work for it's own sake when you don't need the money. I literally survive on less than $50 a month (on average). Some months I spend even less.

Again, for those of you who respectfully disagreed, I respect your right to disagree. I'm not forcing anyone to sign up for it. I just found out a cool way to save money, get some good survivalist and weapon information, and figured I'd share the wealth. For those of you who are interested, the promotion is still working (for now) and I definitely recommend it. I just got the whole Harry Potter series for free today. This is what I found available on guns just today:

Rick
03-11-2016, 03:21 PM
Look, you came on here saying you get paid every two weeks. "every pay check (so once every two weeks)". Then you tell us you sometimes work as a day labor. Now you tell us you live on $50 a month. You are the one that has posted the discrepancies or, at the very least, muddled your facts. So it's understandable if folks are skeptical.

I'll still stand by my post in #8.

kyratshooter
03-11-2016, 05:28 PM
We have gone way past "skeptical"!

oldsoldier
03-11-2016, 06:10 PM
[QUOTE=InfantryAmerican;479582]

No, it literally costs you (and anybody else) nothing. That's the point of the promotion.

This is not stealing.

NOW I have to disagree with you. If you sign up and cancel before the promotional period ends KNOWING from the start you are going to do so, is wrong. Yes it does cost someone else! WHO do you think has to pay the for lack of a better word Royalties to the author whos book you downloaded? How about who pays for the person(s) that put everything on the website? The cost of sending the download to you?

The people who pay the monthly fee for the service does. I spoke with amazon and "Unlimited" DOES NOT mean unlimited people can down load a certain book(s). There is actually a set number of available downloads, So by going crazy and downloading a ton of books you in theory are preventing a PAYING member from possibly getting it.

Let me ask you this? If you sign up for say a subscription for coffee, and get the first month free. You order the coffee and then when it arrives cancel the membership. Is that not stealing? It is to me.

As others have posted, it technically may not be defrauding the company ( amazon) or the author ( royalties) But it da## sure is unethical. Now you can pout and say your being bullied here but to bad. Personally I think people here have been more than patient. If it was up to me after reading several of your posts and comments I'd ban you!!

Lucky for you the admins here are VERY patient and forgiving. A couple other groups I'm a member of would have tossed you after about a day.

oldsoldier
03-11-2016, 06:11 PM
Kyra I agree 110%

kyratshooter
03-11-2016, 07:40 PM
Should we bump this thread to the political section?

It is starting to sound like a Burney Sanders campaign add!

hunter63
03-11-2016, 08:18 PM
If y'all are down loading all theses books.....here is a suggestion.....
"Steal This Book" by Abbie Hoffman.
Abbie was one of the Chicago 7....and the Democratic Convention 1968....and was part of the counter culture of the 1960's
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_Seven

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/p/steal-this-book-abbie-hoffman/1102407656/2691299961233?st=PLA&sid=BNB_DRS_Marketplace+Shopping+greatbookprices_0 0000000&2sid=Google_&sourceId=PLGoP24166&k_clickid=3x24166

Actually bought this book, back when....then someone stole it......LOL

All sorts of "free stuff"

pete lynch
03-12-2016, 06:18 AM
Tick tock tick tock...

InfantryAmerican
03-12-2016, 12:19 PM
I really wonder if I should even respond to a lot of this stuff since it seems like the most vocal complainers are the ones least interested in reading what I have to say.

Look, you came on here saying you get paid every two weeks. "every pay check (so once every two weeks)". Then you tell us you sometimes work as a day labor. Now you tell us you live on $50 a month. You are the one that has posted the discrepancies or, at the very least, muddled your facts. So it's understandable if folks are skeptical.

I'll still stand by my post in #8.

There are no discrepancies.

I said I get a pay check every two weeks.

I said I work occasionally as a day laborer.

I said I live on an average of $50 a week.

I said I don't work if I don't have to.

None of that is contradictory. What this illustrates to everybody else is that you're already coming into the situation with no faith in my account and assuming I'm not telling the truth. Again, I don't know what you think I'd have to gain by lying about that, but some of you seem convinced that's the case. Regardless, if you approach the situation with this much doubt in the first place, you're going to see contradictions that don't really exist.

NOW I have to disagree with you. If you sign up and cancel before the promotional period ends KNOWING from the start you are going to do so, is wrong.

That's your opinion.

Yes it does cost someone else!

No, it doesn't.

WHO do you think has to pay the for lack of a better word Royalties to the author whos book you downloaded? How about who pays for the person(s) that put everything on the website? The cost of sending the download to you?

It seems to me like you don't understand how capitalism work.

Basically, Amazon creates this promotion knowing that not everybody is going to continue from the trial into the paid service (or in your and some other peoples' words, "steal" it). They already know the max potential of how much they can possibly lose if everybody took a free trial and didn't continue with the promotion. They account for this number whenever they create the original promotion, decide what books are going to go on it, and adjust the rate for the paid service accordingly. They do so knowing that they'll still make a profit, pay a fair wage to the authors, and offer a good deal to the consumer. At the end of the day, the cost is only $10 a month for unlimited downloads, and this isn't a bad deal. The thing is that there's no breach of contract (morally or otherwise) to enter into the free trial with no intentions of following through with the paid service. It's literally not at all different from getting a free trial from the sports network and recording as much of it as you can on your VCR. You can complain about it, but I challenge you or anyone to demonstrate how that's any less stealing than taking advantage of this free trial.

Let's imagine there's another world where every single person who took the free trial followed through with it and paid for the full service. You know what the price would be? The exact same. In fact, there would probably be no free trial because Amazon would know everyone who went for the offer would keep it. The point of a free trial is to convince people of how good the product is.

You're trying to make it out like this is the same thing as companies having to adjust the price of a product from people stealing it. If you read my earlier posts clearly and understood them, you'd know that taking something being offered for free isn't stealing.

The people who pay the monthly fee for the service does.

Wrong.

I spoke with amazon and "Unlimited" DOES NOT mean unlimited people can down load a certain book(s). There is actually a set number of available downloads, So by going crazy and downloading a ton of books you in theory are preventing a PAYING member from possibly getting it.

I don't know who you spoke with, but you obviously didn't understand what they said and you obviously didn't sign up for the service. Basically you can have up to ten (I think) books in your queue that you're allowed to have out at a time. If you download them (or finish them), then you can take them out and get new books. That's why it's called kindle unlimited - you get unlimited downloads for a set price. In the case of the free trial, the price is free. How many books you download doesn't affect how many books someone else can download. For how much you're talking about this promotion, you could just click the link and read about it yourself instead of relying on what other people tell you.

Let me ask you this? If you sign up for say a subscription for coffee, and get the first month free. You order the coffee and then when it arrives cancel the membership. Is that not stealing? It is to me.

Then, once again, you (like many others on this board) don't understand what a free trial is. Taking something for free when its offered for free isn't stealing. You need to look that word up.

As others have posted, it technically may not be defrauding the company ( amazon) or the author ( royalties) But it da## sure is unethical. Now you can pout and say your being bullied here but to bad. Personally I think people here have been more than patient. If it was up to me after reading several of your posts and comments I'd ban you!!

Lucky for you the admins here are VERY patient and forgiving. A couple other groups I'm a member of would have tossed you after about a day.

I literally laughed out loud reading that.

I never complained I was being "bullied." In fact, if anyone is "pouting" it's you because you don't understand that there are people who have a right to think differently from you. I don't feel even feel particularly upset about any of this because very few of you are actually even raising meaningful reasons as to why you think this is wrong besides "Well it feels wrong to me" or "I don't understand how the promotion works" or "I don't know what stealing is."

Like I said earlier, if something about this doesn't sit right with you, that's fine - you don't have to do it. I'm not trying to force anyone into it, and I respect those of you who have a meaningful difference of opinion. However, if you're going to try and argue that what I'm doing is wrong, you'd better have a better reason than "well this sure feels unethical to me and you're wrong if you disagree."

I mean, just look at what you wrote. You're literally saying that I should be banned from this forum because I'm showing people they can take out a free trial and cancel it with no charge. What you're saying is ridiculous.

There's nothing for admins to be "forgiving" about. I'm not breaking any rules. You don't see me swearing, posting off topic, spamming the forum with my own websites, posting nudity, or telling people to break the law. To be honest, as one of the newer and more active members here, I can see there's only a few other people that really post here on a somewhat frequent basis, which is pretty telling from a forum that's so old and was actually on the Discovery Channel. Of those posters, only very few of them have meaningful things to say. From what I've seen, a large component of the people in this forum basically can't intelligibly handle disagreement. Many of them just can't handle the fact that someone actually is a genuine homesteader that actually utilizes principles of survival everyday. It's a lot easier to doubt.

So what do doubters want me to do, post a picture of my cabin? You'd claim it wasn't mine. Want me to post a time-stamped picture of me at my cabin, in uniform with my DD-214? you'd say it was photoshopped. There's just no point in trying to convince people online of something they don't want to believe in the first place.

The reason you guys don't have a very active forum is because there's very little room for difference here. Part of being in a community is having disagreements. Again, there are a lot of people who disagreed with me in this thread, but they did so respectfully and made good points. However, that isn't most of what I've read. I've seen you guys ban someone for not liking soldiers. Granted, I was a soldier and I find that opinion pretty pugnacious, but ostracizing somebody from speaking here for having an unpopular opinion is ironically very unamerican. The reason I was a soldier was to defend the rights of people to say what's on their minds - even unpopular things.

At this point I see no reason to continue the conversation about this. Clearly nobody is going to change their minds, people are getting too emotional about things to even read my argument, and I'm not trying to get kicked out of the community by a lynch mob because I'm a suspected communist or whatever. I like posting here and I think there's some good knowledge here, but from now on just won't talk about anything even remotely political.

I'll do the noble thing and let you guys have the last word on this.

Rick
03-12-2016, 01:21 PM
When one person tells you that you are wrong feel free to ignore them. When two people tell you that you are wrong it should give you pause to think about your position. When everyone tells you that you are wrong and you still hold to your belief then there is something wrong with everyone else. Good luck with that and your Comcast high speed service.

By the way, no one has EVER been banned for being a soldier. Never happened nor would it. That's from your own imagination.

InfantryAmerican
03-12-2016, 08:32 PM
When one person tells you that you are wrong feel free to ignore them. When two people tell you that you are wrong it should give you pause to think about your position. When everyone tells you that you are wrong and you still hold to your belief then there is something wrong with everyone else.

This is so silly.

First of all, fourteen people on a message board to not constitute "everyone."

Also, I didn't realize truth was dictated by popular opinion. In other news, the world is flat and the geocentric solar system are back in fashion.

By the way, no one has EVER been banned for being a soldier. Never happened nor would it. That's from your own imagination.

More than anything, this just proves my point that you guys aren't reading my responses. What I said was "I've seen you guys ban someone for not liking soldiers."

Again, this just proves my point. You guys are getting so emotional you aren't even reading my responses.

Rick
03-12-2016, 09:23 PM
Now, you can argue with yourself.

hunter63
03-12-2016, 10:08 PM
....And we have a Winner!......
Won his own argument....but alas, lost the battle.

You know, just letting it drop would have eliminated the last half of this thread.

tundrabadger
03-12-2016, 11:27 PM
Oh good. That whole "I don't work if I don't have to" makes actual low income workers look bad. Didn't appreciate it.

kyratshooter
03-13-2016, 01:42 PM
I hate to digress, but my feeling is that anyone that claims to be a firearms expert and does not know the M14 was in 7.62x51 NATO and was never made in the 7.62x54r Russian cartridge, or that it was not issued with a wooden stock, should have been banned as a troll when the statement was made.

Some things one can simply not tolerate.

hunter63
03-13-2016, 01:57 PM
I think it was just the whining that was kinda getting to me.....
So people don't agree you, just drop it and move on.....

The only-est opinion that a forum ever changed for me was the "coolness"of a Mosin Nagant.
My old opinion used to be "for a few more bucks you can go new, new rifle".

kyratshooter
03-13-2016, 02:23 PM
Ever notice that the guys that come here with the intent of opening our minds, revising form policy, and "growing" this less than satisfactory center of communication never last long.

There he is living in a shack in the woods six miles from town, (not in the wilderness), no electricity, no running water, no job, and if we just listen to him we can increase our membership massively!

Of course we would have to eliminate any filtering effort and turn this place into a free-for-all in every post, but we would have thousands of those fights going at the same time.

I do not know why these types remain here for as long as they do when they could go one more click down on the Google search and hit the Survival Boards, where they are the "average member".

As for the whining, that is due to too much Mr. Rogers in the formative years. People do not have to love you "just the way you are".

Especially if you are an A-hole!

Rick
03-13-2016, 06:10 PM
I don't know how far out in the woods he is. He uses Comcast broadband.

oldsoldier
03-13-2016, 06:13 PM
know who you spoke with, but you obviously didn't understand what they said and you obviously didn't sign up for the service.

Then, once again, you (like many others on this board) don't understand what a free trial is. Taking something for free when its offered for free isn't stealing. You need to look that word up.

I mean, just look at what you wrote. You're literally saying that I should be banned from this forum because I'm showing people they can take out a free trial and cancel it with no charge. What you're saying is ridiculous.

I've only been a Amazon customer for about 10 years! I Know EXACTLY what my discussion was with them. YES I did sign up and unlike you DID pay for a month of service. BUT no matter what I say or several other people say you're going to be right in your own little world and everyone else is ridiculous, clueless to what capitalism is, picking on you and 999 other reasons to contradict everyone else. I'm sorry but there is NOTHING noble about what you're doing! Yes if it was in my power ( thankfully it isn't) I would ban you for condoning theft! Being combative and IMO insulting to the intelligence of members that don't agree with you or call you out on comments you've made.

You talk about everyone getting to emotional to listen to "your argument" you really don't have one! How many people have to tell you that before you drop the subject and move on?

But like I said Rick, Crash and the other Mods are way more forgiving. I've seen people banned for less. Guess you're a lucky guy.

oldsoldier
03-13-2016, 06:16 PM
When one person tells you that you are wrong feel free to ignore them. When two people tell you that you are wrong it should give you pause to think about your position. When everyone tells you that you are wrong and you still hold to your belief then there is something wrong with everyone else. Good luck with that and your Comcast high speed service.

Thanks Rick well said! I tried to give you Rep for this but it wouldn't let me. Guess your bad rep finally caught up! Told ya you should have tossed the hong!

Rick
03-13-2016, 06:18 PM
Pssst. He was banned.

oldsoldier
03-13-2016, 06:19 PM
Now, you can argue with yourself.

wished I'd noticed he was banned before wasting space on the thread trying to wake him up one last time.

hunter63
03-13-2016, 07:20 PM
wished I'd noticed he was banned before wasting space on the thread trying to wake him up one last time.

Naw, was just a good place to add your comments....No waste ....he had it coming.
That's what happens to trolls.....they are open season.

oldsoldier
03-14-2016, 05:52 PM
Naw, was just a good place to add your comments....No waste ....he had it coming.
That's what happens to trolls.....they are open season.

thanks hunter

Billofthenorth
04-10-2016, 10:09 AM
Too bad he got booted.
^
^
^
Well this is all out of context now. :)